Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the AUW fully-funded programmes. The funding opportunity is administered by the Asian University for Women for the academic session 2020-2021. This is a region-specific scholarship open to highly talented women candidates who wish to start an undergraduate study in the fields of Bioinformatics, Environmental Sciences, Economics, Philosophy, Political and Economics (PPE) and Public Health.
Established in 2008, the Asian University for Women (AUW) is an independent, international university in Chittagong, Bangladesh seeking to educate a new generation of leaders in Asia.
Why study at Asian University for Women? AUW enables greater social and economic mobility across the world by providing learners access to high-quality, affordable, dynamic education that prepares them for the global workplace.
Last date to apply is 20 September 2020
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Environmental Sciences
- Public Health
Brief Description of Scholarship
- University: Asian University for Women
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Full tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: will be written soon
- Nationality: Balochistan students
- The award can be taken in Bangladesh
- Balochistan Students are eligible for this scholarship program.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: UG Majors in the fields of Bioinformatics, Environmental Sciences, Economics, Philosophy, Political and Economics (PPE) and Public Health
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Women who have passed Higher Secondary /Class 12th examination with 60% marks can apply
- Demonstrated leadership potential and commit to working for positive social change
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, applicants are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- Your passport photo in .jpeg / .jpg within 30 KB
- Your Xth/O Level Marksheet, XIth Grade Marksheet (if appearing for XIIth/A-Level Examination) or XIIth mark sheet (if passed) in PDF format file size less than 1.4 MB
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have completed 10+2, a total of 12 years of education.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have fluency in English.
The Asian University for Women will provide a fully-funded position program to the successful female candidates.
Official contact Number:
Asian University for Women
20/A M. M. Ali Road
Chattogram 4000, Bangladesh
Admission Enquiries (Chattogram)
Tel: + 88 019266 73016
Emergency Contact (Chattogram)
Security Supervisor: +880 192-6673047
University Deputy Registrar (Mr. Kazi Alam): +880 192-7122196
AUW Hours of Operation:
Sunday – Thursday: 9:00 – 17:00 Bangladesh Time (closed on national holidays)
Asian University for Women Support Foundation (USA)
P.O. Box 380768
Cambridge, MA 02238
Asian university for women Social media accounts: