Bahria Town offers a foreign scholarship Program for Ph.D. Studies in Selected Fields. The Ph.D. (Ph.D. and MS Leading to Ph.D.) scholarships will be offered for spring and Fall 2021 Sessions to study in the World Top 100 Ranked Universities.
The scholarships are offered by Bahria Town’s Begum Akhtar Rukhsana Memorial Trust. Applicants are required to submit online application through e-portal; the portal will be launched on 28th Sep 2020. http://ww.bahriatown.com/barmt the last date for application submission is October 19, 2020.
Bahria Town Foreign Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum qualification required for direct Ph.D. is MS/MPhil/ME (Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer, and Electrical Engineering) with a BS/BE degree in (Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or Computer, Electrical, Avionics, Mechatronics, Mechanical, Aerospace Engineering)and for MS Leading to Ph.D. is (BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or BS/BE Computer, Electrical, Avionics, Mechatronics, Mechanical, Aerospace)”
- No second division throughout the educational career.
- Applicants must have minimum CGPA 3.0 (out of 4.0 in the semester system) or first division in the annual system) in MS/MPhil/ME/Equivalent degree or 2.70 in BS/BE
- Maximum age 30 years on 31 Dec 2020
- Applicants availing any other scholarship are not eligible to apply No relaxation on eligibility criteria
- Applicants are required to submit online application through e-portal, the portal will be launched on 28th Sep 2020 http://ww.bahriatown.com/barmt
- The scholarships will be awarded in the following specific disciplines/ subject areas
- Computer Science Artificial Intelligence Data Sciences Software Engineering Information Technology Cyber Security
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
Selected candidates either secure admission in the world’s top 100 universities as of QS or THE rankings. PMU will assist the selected candidates for admissions. Selected candidates can give the choice of their universities for admissions. Candidates must take TOFEUILETS/GRE where it is required and obtain marks as per the requirement of respective universities/institutions.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of information provided by the candidate. If any false information is found, the application process will be terminated
- The selected candidates must sign a bond with Begum Akhtar Rukhsana MemorialTrust that after obtaining the Ph.D., they must return to Pakistan and will not take any job in the respective country. They will serve for a period of five years in any educational institutes, R&D organization, or start their own technology-based start-up.
- The scholarship will cover tuition fees, monthly stipend, health insurance, and airfare (twice in the whole period of study).
- The other clauses will be shared in the bond.
- The decision of the award of scholarships will not be challenged In any court of law.