Balochistan Agriculture College Quetta Admission 2019
Balochistan agriculture quetta has announced admission of B.Sc(HONS) agricultur and M.SC Agriculture (Hons) for the session of 2019-20. Interested candidates can apply on or before the last date. after due date no application will be accepted. all the information BAC has given below read it carefull and apply through prpor channel. If you have any question regarding this add you can comment below, we will try to response you as soon as possible. hope you lik www.balochistanjobs.com.
Eligibiltyfor admission in B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture:
- F.Sc (Pre-medical or Pre-engineering)having 50% marks) Minimum 550 marks out of 1100.
- Students having F.Sc in Computer science are not eligible.
Eligibiltyfor admission in M.Sc (Hons) Agriculture:
- B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture with 2nd division with mimum 2.5/cgpa out of 4.00CGPAaccording to the semester system from recognized in related field of study.
Area of Studies:
- Agriculture Extension
- Soil Science
- Plant breeding and Genetics (PBG)
- Plant pathology
Schedule of Admission:
- Prospectus are available in:
1. UBL M.A Jinnah road branch, Quetta
2. UBL Agriculture college branch Chairman board baleli Quetta,
Last date for submission of form:
- 11 November 2019
- Candidates for apply B.Sc (hons) have to appear in entry test conducted by testing servicebased on fsc. curriculum comprising of physic, chemistry, english and biology math portions.
- Candidates for applying M.Sc (Hons) agriculture willhave to clear entry test conducted by testing service related field of study specilization with minimum qualifying score of 50%
NOC With Study leave:
Emplyees of agriculture department are requested to produce NOC alongwith study leave for admission in Bsc (Hons0 and M.Sc (Hons) agriculture degree programme.
Test date and Vennue
Entry test date and venue will be annunced in newsp papers and college website.
FACILITIES FOR STUDENTS:
- Pic and drop service for syudents with in quetta city
- Scholarships (Government, BEEF and other)
- Fully equipped computer and department labs
- Internet facility
- Hostel for boys.
For Further Information: