Balochistan reserved seats admission Islamabad admission 2020
Construction technology training technology Islambad has announced it’s admission for balochistan students. Interested and eligible candidates must apply through proper channel and last date of submission of form is “30 August 2020”. Candidates must apply by reading above advertisement completely, all the information about “Construction technology training technology Islambad” has mentioned in above advertisement.
Student must readout eligibility criteria by visiting official site or by reading advertisement.
Details about “Construction technology training technology Islambad”
|Deadline||30 August 2020|
|Institute||Construction technology |
training technology Islambad
ADMISSION NOTICE Construction technology training technology Islambad:
Applications are invited on prescribed form from the Local/Domicile candidates of Balochistan for admissions in DAE against reserved seats of Balochistan for the session 2020 in Punjab Province.The Details Are As Under:-(CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY TRAINING INSTITUTE ISLAMABAD.
SEATS In (CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY TRAINING INSTITUTE ISLAMABAD
- Diploma of associate engineer in civil technology (15 Seats)
- Diploma of Associate Engineer in Civil with Specialization in Quantity Survey Technology (14-Seats.)
- Diploma of Associate Engineer in Mechanical Technology with Specialization in Construction Machinery. 15-Seats
- Diploma of Associate Engineer in Auto & Diesel Technology. (14-Seats)
- Diploma of Associate Engineer in Information Communication Technology. 04-Seats
Following documents are required for admissions:
Metric certificate with D.M.C. (2-copies).
2. Local/Domicile certificate. (2-copies).
3. Character certificate. (2-copies).
4. Three passport size photographs.
5. 4-Registered Envelops (Non-Written).
6. Postal Order for Rs.400/- or by cash for application form fees.
7. An Affidavit on the Non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.15/- dully attested by the 1st Class Magistrate stating that the candidate of his/her parent/guardian is in possession of only one local/domicile certificate that he/she was not selected previously on any reserved seat of Balochistan IN ORIGINAL.Applications forms are available in Directorate of Technical Education House No. A-1 Near BRSP Office Gulshan-E-Janan Street Saraib Road Quetta.
Application must reach in this Directorate on or before 30th August 2020.
NOTE: Only those candidates are eligible for above admission who have obtained at least 60% marks in Matric. 5% additional of the total marks of FA/F.Sc certificate holders will be added in the merit list. 30 Extra Number for Hafiz Quran. DIRECTOR Technical Education Balochistan.