Balochistan reserved Seats Admission 2020
Balochistan reserved Seats Admission has announced it’s reserved seats for balochistan students. Interested and eligible candidates must apply through proper channel and last date of submission of form is “20 August 2020”. Candidates must apply by reading above advertisement completely, all the information about “Islamia girls college Quetta” has mentioned in above advertisement.
Student must readout eligibility criteria by visiting official site or by reading advertisement.
Details about “Islamia girls college Quetta”
|Deadline||25 August 2020|
|List of Universities||List of universities has mentioned|
ADMISSION NOTICE Balochistan reserved Seats:
Applications are invited from the candidates having Local/Domicile of Balochistan for admission in the Following colleges/Universities against the reserved seats in FA/FSC/BS & MA/M.Sc Session 2020. The candidates will be selected in the following Colleges/ universities on the basis of entry test through Career Testing Services Pakistan (CTSP). As per policy the merit/aggregate marks will be established as 50% Last degree Marks + 50% entry test marks. The details of available reserved seats of following colleges/universities and the complete details are mentioned in the prospectus book.
List of Colleges/Universities Balochistan reserved Seats:
- Government college University, Lahore. (FA/F.Sc/BS).
- Islamia College Peshawar. (FA/F.Sc/BS).
- Edward College Peshawar. (FA/F.Sc).
- Kinnaird College For Women Lahore. (FA/F.Sc)
- Home Ecnomics College Rana Liaquat Ali Khan for Women Karachi. (FA/F.Sc)
- Lahore College for Women Lahore. (FA/F.Sc).
- University of Punjab, Lahore.(BS/MA/M.Sc).
- Government College University Faisalabad.(BS/MA/M.Sc).
- University of Gujarat (Main Campus/Sub Campuses)..(BS/MA/M.Sc).
- Ghazi University, Dera Ghazi Khan..(BS/MA/M.Sc).
- Education University, Lahore. (The candidates who are willing to apply for Education University, Lahore, they must have to apply online at admission portal of university within admission deadline and copy of the same must be attached with Directorate application form).
- University of Sargodha (The candidates who are willing to apply for University of Sargodha, they must have to apply online at admission portal of university within admission deadline and copy of the same must be attached with Directorate application form).
- Bahauddin Zakriya University, Multan (Main Campus/Sub campuses). (BS/MA/M. Sc) The candidates who are willing to apply for University of Bahauddin Zakriya University Multan, they must have to apply online at admission portal of university www.bzu.edu.pk within admission deadline and copy of the same must be attached with Directorate application form.
- Islamia University, Bahawalpur.(BS/MA/MSC). (The candidates who are willing to apply for admission at IUB, they must have applied online at www.iub.edu.pk and copy of the same must be attached with Directorate application form).
Application forms along with Prospectus book can be obtained from UBL Quarry Road Branch, Quetta. @ Rs. 800/- (Eight Hundred only).Those students who are waiting for the result of FA/F.Sc 2nd year for session 2020, only those students can apply for the reserved seats who have cleared the first year exam with 60% marks are eligible.
These students can apply on the basis of first year DMCs .The following attested documents in triplicate attached with application forms must reach in the office of the Mr. Abdul Wahid Kakar, Deputy Director Technical, Directorate of Colleges & Higher Education Balochistan, Shawaksha Road, Quetta by during office hours i.e. 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Three copies of each D.M.C i.e SSC, F.Sc and B.Sc must verified from concerned Board/University. Attested copies of CNIC of candidate. or his/her father’s in case he/she is below 18 years of age.
Attested copies of Local/Domicile Certificate.Character certificate from the head of the School/College/University last attended.
4 latest passport size photographs.
An affidavit on the Non-Judicial Stamp paper, duly attested by the first class. Magistrate, stating that the candidate is in possession of only one Local/Domicile certificate of Balochistan. The candidate will follow the admission policy and he has no objection on the merit list made by the Selection Committee/ Directorate of Colleges. He will not approach any court of law against the merit list/nominations.
Attested copies of Birth certificate/B-form issued by NADRA.
The maximum age for the candidates must be 22 years for Graduation and associate degrees (after 12 years of education).The maximum age for the candidates must be 26 years for Post graduation (after 14 years of education). No whatsApp copy will be accepted.
The entry test will be held on (Saturday) 5th September. 2020 at Government Post Graduate Girls College, Quetta Cantt opposite state bank of Pakistan Gulistan Road. Quetta and the test will be conducted to follow the Government prescribed SOPs.
Note:• No application shall be accepted without checking of original DMC and Local Certificates. After expiry of due date no application will be entertained Incomplete applications will be rejected