Balochistan Tender Notice 2020
1. NOTICE INVITING TENDER
FOR THE PURCHASE OF ARCHAEOLOGICAL TOOLS
The Government of Balochistan Directorate of Archaeology and Museums invites sealed bids as per Balochistan public procurement rules, 2014 for the supply and installation of Generator from the interested firms @ Estimated cost Rs. 3.500 Million. The specifications and other details are given in tender documents available in the office as well as on www.bppra.gob.pk and only the signed and issued bidding documents will be accepted at the time of Technical Evaluation of the Firm. Work shall be made under Balochistan Public Procurement Rules, 2014. ELIGIBILITY: The contractor must have registered with the Tax authorities i.e. (NTN & Sales Tax Department, Balochistan Revenue Authority – BRA) having at least three years experience for completion of three similar assignments with minimum turnover of Rs.5- Million. METHOD OF PROCUREMENT. Single-stage-Two envelope Bidding Procedure as per Rule 41-(3) of the BPPRA shall be followed for this open competitive bidding. BIDDING/TENDER DOCUMENTS; 1) Issuance. Tender form/documents will be issued from the date of advertisement published in newspapers till 1st January 2020 10:00 AM on presentation of Tender Fee of Rs.500/- (Non-refundable) under the head C-03870 in National Bank of Pakistan / State Bank of Pakistan through Challan in favor of Director, Directorate of Archaeology and Museum Quetta. 2)Submission. Last date of submission of documents is 11th January 2020 at 11:00 A.M 3) Opening. The Tender will be opened on 1st January 2020 at 12:00 PM in the office of Director, Directorate of Archaeology and Museum, Quetta. 4) Place of issuance. Directorate of Archaeology & Museums, Noori Naseer Khan Cultural Complex Spinny Road, Quetta. 5) Address; Directorate of Archaeology & Museums, Noon Naseer Khan Cultural Complex Spinny Road, Quetta. 6)Telephone Number. 081-9213290-91 7) Fax Number. 081-9213291
INVITATION FOR PRE- QUALIFICATION The Project Director, Establishment of Dental College at Quetta intends to Pre-qualify contractors /Firms for the following packages/ components under project “Establishment Of Dental College Quetta”.
1. (Package-1) Construction of Dental College TS168516E
2. (Package-2) Construction of Dental Hospital TS168517E
3. (Package-3) a) Construction of Girls Hostel TS168518E
B) Construction of Boys Hostel
c) Construction of Boundary Wall and Main Gate
2. Pre-qualifications are open to contractors/firms who have valid registration with Pakistan Engineering Council in category C-3 and above with specialization codes CE01, CE02, CEO4CE09, CE10 EE04, & EE06, in relevant Discipline. Applications may be submitted for Pre-qualification for above-mentioned schemes/works.
3. The pre-qualification process shall be carried out in accordance with the rules of Balochistan Public Procurement Regulatory Authority Rules, 2014 and Pakistan Engineering Council By-Laws.
4. The contractors/firms having valid registration with PEC in aforementioned category and relevant discipline can obtain the pre-qualification documents from the address mentioned below on production of green challan form for an amount of Rs: 3000/= (nonrefundable ) deposited in the head of account C-02716 through Government Treasury/National Bank of Pakistan or can be downloaded from website of BPPRA, from the date of publication of this invitation in newspapers till one day prior to the last date of submission. The contractors/firms who obtain pre-qualification documents by downloading them from BPPRA website will also be required to produce deposited green challan form of above-mentioned fee. The documents if requested by mail will be prompt dispatched by registered main for which cost of mail will be born by the applicant, however, under no circumstances the procuring agency will be held responsible for late delivery or loss of the documents so mailed.
5.The Request must clearly state “Request for Pre-Qualification Document for the works mentioned above.
6.The applications will be evaluating based on bidding capacity, those bidders who are aspirant to participate in more than one work or in all, are required to submit their applications separately along with changed profile separately for each work. An Applicant shall be allowed to bid for any work within his bidding capacity, however, he may only be qualified/shortlisted that scheme for which he meets the requirements (award capacity).
7.Deadline of Submission: The Pre-Qualification Documents duly filled and attached with copies of supporting documents (must be attested from the relevant issuing authorities) must be delivered in sealed envelopes (clearly mention the Package NO) by hand or through registered mail to the address mentioned below on or before 16th January, 2020 at 14:30 Hrs. 8.Place of issuance and submission will be:-
Address: Office of The Project Director, House No. 53/9, opposite U-tone main office Zarghoon Road Quetta.
Telephone No : +92-81-9203329,
Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
9.Pre-qualification documents will be opened on the same day i.e. 16th January 2020 and same place at 15:00 Hrs, in the presence of the representatives of firms who wish to attend.
10.The Terms and conditions are mentioned (incorporated) in detail in Pre-qualification Document/Bidding documents.
11 Applicants will be informed, in due course, regarding the results of the evaluation of the applications/documents.
12.0nly those contractors/firms who pre-qualified under this process will be invited forbid.
CORRIGENDUM With the reference of this office advertisement published in daily newspapers under PRQ No. 1453 on dated 17-12-2019 the following Terms & Conditions should be read instead of above mentioned published advertisement’s Terms & Conditions.
The Procurement shall be carried out in accordance with Balochistan Public Procurement RegulatoryAuthority rules, 2014,
1. BASIC ELIGIBILITY PIPE: The Bid is required direct from the manufacture meeting the following requirements i. Firm should have valid Pakistan standards and Quality Control Authority Certificate of the last 02 Years. ii.Registration with Income Tax/ Sales Tax Department NTN, GST & BRA. (Where applicable). ill ISO quality Control Certificates. N. All pages must be signed, stamped and marked from 1st to last page. V. All Form(s)/Appendixes must be filled, signed and stamped.
2. BASIC ELIGIBILITY SOLAR: The Bid is required direct from the manufactures/ Distributors meeting the following requirements. i.Registration with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) Renewed up to date with relevant code EE-11 (Solar). ii. Registration with Income Tax/ Sales Tax Department NTN, GST & BRA. (Where applicable). Iii. Firm will provide bill of landing. iv. ISO 9001, IEC 61215 & IEC 61730 Certificates.V. All pages must be signed, stamped and marked from 1st to last page. Vi. All Form(s)/Appendixes must be filled, signed and stamped.
3. METHOD OF PROCUREMENT: Single stage-one envelope procedure.
4. BIDDING/ TENDER DOCUMENTS: ISSUANCE: The eligible Manufacturers/ Distributors can obtain the bidding documents from the address mentioned below on production of green challan form an amount mentioned above (nonrefundable) deposited through Government Treasury/National Bank of Pakistan or can be downloaded from website of BPPRA, from the date of publication of this invitation in newspapers till 31st December 2019, at 12:00 PM. The contractors who obtain Bidding documents by downloading them from BPPRA website will also be required to produce deposited green challan form of above-mentioned fee. The documents, if requested by mail, will be promptly dispatched by registered mail for which cost of mail will be borne by the applicant, however, under no circumstances the Procuring Agency will be held responsible for late delivery or loss of the documents so mailed. Earnest Money as mentioned above should be submitted in the form of Call Deposit from a scheduled Bank.
5. Deadline of Submission: The bidding Documents duly filled and attached with copies of supporting documents must be delivered in sealed envelopes by hand or through registered mail to the address mentioned below on or before 31st December 2019, at 12.00 PM.
6. Opening: The tender document will be opened on 31st December 2019at 1:00 PM, before procurement committee in the presence of contractors or their authorized representatives/agents.
7. Place of issuance and submission will be:-
Address: Office of the Executive Engineer Public Health Engineering Division Zhob Telephone No. 0822-412814 Fax No. 0822-412814 E-mall:email@example.com
8. Bid Validity Period: Ninety (90) Days.
NOTICE INVITING TENDERS No. 570 – 75 The Executive Engineer, Irrigation Division Musakhel invites sealed tenders on form (as per Schedule A&B) on the composite Schedule of Rates, 2018 Government of Balochistan from Eligible Bidders for Execution of work:
Earnest Money 5% and Date of Completion is upto 30 June 2020.
S.# Name Of Work. E/Cost Tender
1. CONST: OF FLOOD PROTECTION WALL & CULVERTS AT KILLI RODE 12.00 M 2000 MALEZAI DISTRICT MUSAKHAIL. PSDP # 1045 (2019-201 TS168251E
Procurements shall be made under BPPRA Rules 2014.
1.Eligibility of Bidders: – A. NTN, Income Tax / Sales Tax Registration / Balochistan Revenue Authority (BRA), active taxpayer in FBR up to date duly verified. B.PEC certificate (in original) Registration with Pakistan Engineering Council in relevant category and discipline (CE-04 which deals to Irrigation Works) valid for the year 2019-20. C.Rate analysis of offered rate. D.Last three years bank statement. E. Bank guarantee in case of rate offered below 10% of the total cost. F. Contractors/Authorized representatives will only be allowed having original CNIC & (authorization letter/deed must be provided on judicial stamp paper Rs.100 attested by notary public or first class magistrate.
2.Method of procurement: Single-stage, one envelope procedure.
3. Bid Security:- sealed bid must accompanied with earnest money @ 5% of total bid value, in the form of CDR in favor of the “EXECUTIVE ENGINEER IRRIGATION DIVISION MUSAKHEL” from a scheduled bank.
4. Bidding / Tender Documents issuance Bidding documents will be issued on submission of request by the contractor on his original letter head with stamp/original CNIC, from the date of publication of advertisement in Newspapers on presentation of requisite documents i.e. Tender Fee ((Nonrefundable), Bid Security/Earnest Money, valid Pakistan Engineering Council Certificate (original), Income Tax Certificate (NTN) (In original),& BRA must duly verified.
5. The NIT & Bidding Document can also download from WWW.BPPRA.org.pk
6. The call deposit amount must be deposited by the representative on the contractor’s firm’s/ title account.
7. Issuance of tender Documents: From the date of publication of NIT to 26/12/2019, during office hours in working days.
8. Last Date of bid submission: The Tenders should be submitted on 26/12/2019 at 1.00 PM at the office of the undersigned.
9. Tender opening: The Bid will be opened on 26/12/2019 at the office of the under-signed at 2.00 PM, before procurement committee in the presence of Contractors/ Firms of their authorized representative / agents in the office of the Executive Engineer, Irrigation Division Musakhel.
10. Bid validity Period: – Ninety Days (90 days)
11. In case downloading of bidding documents from BPPRAwebsite, the bidder/firm must to provide required documents separately to this office before submission of bids
12. Place of issuance, submission, inquires and opening will be addressed: -Executive Engineer, Irrigation Division Musakhel.
13. The undersigned reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids under BPPRArules.