It is pertinent to mention that the Government of Balochistan, Services and General Administration Department has issued a new notification regarding Balochistan Govt Employee Benevolent Fund (Disbursement) Rules 2020. In the new statement, he ordered that ten %per month fee shall be deducted from every initial pay scale. Substantive scale-wise amount of Lump sum payment to the retiring employees. The details are as under
|Scale||Proposed Amount of Return|
Benevolent Fund Disbursement Rules:
- The benevolent fund cannot be deducted for any reason. However, it can be deducted from the pay of an employee. The employee shall;
- In case, he is serving abroad, remit the amount to the benevolent fund through cross cheque of Balochistan Benevolent Fund account maintained in a scheduled bank.
- If the account of Payment subscription remains unpaid due to the negligence of the employee shall direct in writing to the Board and pay deducted by Accountant general Office/Treasury/ District Account officers of such employee.
- If the Accountant general Office/Treasury/ District Account officers receive a request
- In writing by an employee about the deduction of the amount remaining unpaid will result in any hardships to the employee. The amount deducted in the number of Installments.