Bolan Mining Enterprises BME Scholarships 2020
Applications are invited for the grant of BME Merit Scholarships (upto 10 students) for the academic year 2019-20 for higher studies in Pakistan in any of the following disciplines:
1) Bachelor’s Degree in Mining Engineering or
2) BS/Master’s Degree in Geology or Geological Engineering
3) BS/Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
The basis of selection shall bees under
1) The scholarship is meant for the local/domiciled students of Khuzdar district only.
2) The candidates must have passed their Intermediate/Graduation examination (or equivalent) obtaining at least 55% aggregate marks, having maximum age: 20 years for the Bachelor’s degree course & 22 years for Master’s degree course. If 55% qualifying marks criteria is not fulfilled by Khuzdar distrid students, the second preference will be given to students of Kalat division.
3) Final Selection will be made by the BME Management.
4) The Scholarship amount shall be released only when the selected scholar has secured admission in any of the above discipline by producing documentary evidence confirming his/her admission.
5) BME reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason therefor. Applications with full details of educational qualifications along-with photocopies of documents like loca/domicile certificate, CNIC and evidence confirming admission etc, must reach the undersigned not later than 02 April, 2020.
RESIDENT MANAGER BME House, Model Town, Quetta.