Balochistan Public Service Commission BPSC announces 159 Vacancies of Veterinary officer in Livestock & Dairy Development Department through Advertisement No 7/2021, These BPSC Jobs 2021 are announced by the official website of BPSC, Candidates of balochistan who meets the eligibility criteria of these vacancies can now apply for the available vacancies, Candidates can easily apply online by visiting official website of bpsc.gob.pk. Male/Female candidates can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Jobs in balochistan 2021 after the complete recruitment process.
Candidates must apply before or on last date after the due date No application will be entertained so kindly apply today. Check our Website on regular basis to get every jobs of balochistan on your device.. Interview schedule and Test will be announced later, in local newspapers. you can also visit our website’s Balochistan Jobs and check all latest interview schedule updates of balochistan.
|2||Posted On||21 September 2021|
|3||Deadline||26 October, 2021|
|5||Newspaper name||Will be announce soon|
|9||Jobs Advertisement||BPSC Veterinary officer |
jobs Jobs 2021
The official details are given in the ad below
The last date of following positions are are till 26 October, 2021
Click below to Apply Online Button to Apply Online, Click PDF download to Download complete Advertisement
How to apply for the DVM Veterinary officer Jobs 2021?
- All applications for Initial Recruitment in BPS-16 and above must be submitted online through BPSC’s website www.bpsc.gob.pk.
No hardcopy of online application is required from the applicants. However, those applicants who do not have access to internet
facility, are allowed to submit their applications on the prescribed form must reach the Balochistan Public Service Commission,
Quetta by hand or by mail on or before the closing date i.e. 26 October, 2021. Application form available at BPSC website giving
detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for.
- It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring original CNIC, Treasury Receipt (Green Challan) and downloaded copy of Admission Certificate/Roll no slip at the time of Screening/ Written Test. (The candidates should realize that original CNIC and original Treasury Receipt (Green Challan) would be admissible as a valid document. It is reiterated that the candidates must preserve the original T.R and do not send the same to BPSC office in advance, so as to avoid any inconvenience at the time of entry in the Examination Halls).
- Those candidates who have submitted their application by hand or sent by mail/post, their roll no slips will be dispatched to their postal address as well as they will be intimated through sms.
- Admission Certificates/Roll no slips for Screening (MCQ’s Test/Written test) for posts applied will be placed on the website of BPSC i.e. www.bpsc.gob.pk. Candidates are advised to frequently visit this website. They will be intimated through SMS as well.
- APPLICATION FEE: The Candidates are required to deposit the original treasury receipt of Rs. 2000 for BPS-19 & BPS-20, Rs. 1000 for BPS-18 and Rs. 600 for BPS-14, BPS-16 & 17. The amount should be deposited in the State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government of Balochistan under the Head C02101 ORGAN OF STATE EXAM.FEE RECEIPT BPSC with incorporating the relevant RCO/District-wise Code in Challan. The RCO/District-wise code is available on the official website of this Commission i.e. www.bpsc.gob.pk.
Important Links of Given Jobs Announced In Balochistan 2021
|Online Apply||Apply Online|