1. Each Paper will be of three hours duration and of Intermediate Standard.
2. All the papers will be answered in English except the paper on Islamic and Pakistan Studies.
3. No candidate shall be summand for VIVA – VOCE unless he has obtained at least 33% marks in the individual paper and 40% marks in the aggregate.
4. No candidate shall be considered to have qualified the examination unless he obtains at least 40% marks in the VIVE – VOCE test.
5. Five grace marks only may be granted to really deserving candidates in one or two papers or in the aggregate.