Tehsildar Jobs In Balochistan Via BPSC through No Advertisement 6/2021 has announced in it’s official website, These BPSC Jobs 2021 are announced by the official website of BPSC, Candidates of balochistan who meets the eligibility criteria of these vacancies can now apply for the available vacancies, Candidates can easily apply online by visiting official website of bpsc.gob.pk. Male/Female candidates can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Jobs in balochistan 2021 after the complete recruitment process.
Candidates must apply before or on last date after the due date No application will be entertained so kindly apply today. Check our Website on regular basis to get every jobs of balochistan on your device.. Interview schedule and Test will be announced later, in local newspapers. you can also visit our website’s Balochistan Jobs and check all latest interview schedule updates of balochistan.
The last date of following positions are are 15 October, 2021
Click below Apply Online Button to Apply Online
Note: Please readout above advertisement first , & also check out the eligibility criteria/Qualification of positions first before applying of any vacancy. If you face any problem feel free to comment Balochistan jobs authors will reply you as soon as possible. You can contact us also by filling below form.
|2||Posted On||22 September 2021|
|3||Deadline||15 October, 2021|
|Read above advertisement|
|9||Jobs Advertisement||BPSC balochistan jobs Jobs 2021|
Browse all Jobs: Balochistan Jobs
Latest Vacancies List in Tehsildar Jobs In Balochistan Via BPSC through Advertisement No 6/2021:
following vacancies are available applicants who meet the criteria can apply for the following positions.
- Tehsildar (02 Vacancies)
Who can Apply for the following Positions?
Anyone who belongs to Balochistan can apply for the following Given Positions. Note: Applicants Must meet the criteria of this post.
How to apply for the Latest BPSC Govt Of Balochistan Jobs 2021?
- All applications for Initial Recruitment in BPS-16 and above must be submitted online through BPSC’s website www.bpsc.gob.pk.
No hardcopy of online application is required from the applicants. However, those applicants who do not have access to internet
facility, are allowed to submit their applications on the prescribed form must reach the Balochistan Public Service Commission,
Quetta by hand or by mail on or before the closing date i.e. 15 October, 2021. Application form available at BPSC website giving
detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for.
- It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring original CNIC, Treasury Receipt (Green Challan) and downloaded copy of Admission Certificate/Roll no slip at the time of Screening/ Written Test. (The candidates should realize that original CNIC and original Treasury Receipt (Green Challan) would be admissible as a valid document. It is reiterated that the candidates must preserve the original T.R and do not send the same to BPSC office in advance, so as to avoid any inconvenience at the time of entry in the Examination Halls).
- Those candidates who have submitted their application by hand or sent by mail/post, their roll no slips will be dispatched to their postal address as well as they will be intimated through sms.
- Admission Certificates/Roll no slips for Screening (MCQ’s Test/Written test) for posts applied will be placed on the website of BPSC i.e. www.bpsc.gob.pk. Candidates are advised to frequently visit this website. They will be intimated through SMS as well.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Eligible are welcome to apply for following Positions.
- Apply before deadline. Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- Department has reserve right to cancel the post
- The applicants working in Government/Semi-Government bodies must apply through the proper channel.
- Interview Schedule will be announced after deadline of above mentioned positions. and candidates must bring their original documents at the time of the interview.
APPLICATION FEE: The Candidates are required to deposit the original treasury receipt of Rs. 1000.
The amount should be deposited in the State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan or
Government Treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government of Balochistan under the Head C02101 ORGAN OF
STATE EXAM.FEE RECEIPT BPSC with incorporating the relevant RCO/District-wise Code in Challan. The RCO/District-wise
code is available on the official website of this Commission i.e. www.bpsc.gob.pk.
Official Advertisement Below
Important Links of Given Jobs Announced In Balochistan 2021
|Online Apply||Apply Online|