Chevening Scholarships starts on 3 September 2020 for application submission. Chevening is the UK Government’s global scholarship program for international students to study Masters-level courses at prestigious UK Universities. Chevening scholarships are awarded to outstanding professionals from all over the world to pursue a one-year master’s degree in any subject at any UK university.
Chevening provides fully-funded scholarships, leaving you free to focus on achieving your academic goals and enjoying the experience of a lifetime. Chevening English Language Requirement has been removed for 2021 applicants. Now you Do not need any English Language Test due to COVID-19.
The last date to apply for British Chevening Scholarships is November 03, 2020.
Chevening Scholarship Covers
The British Chevening Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for study in UK Universities. The scholarship covers:
- Full Tuition Fees
- Monthly Stipend
- Travel Costs to and from the UK
- Arrival Allowance
- A Homeward Departure Allowance
- The cost of One Visa Application
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
Chevening Scholarship Requirements & Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship 2021 you must:
- Citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory (Pakistan included)
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Completed Undergraduate degree
- Have at least two years of work experience = 2,800 hours.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 15 July 2021.
Chevening Eligible Country
Chevening Scholarships are offered Over 160 countries. Participants are eligible from all around the world.
How to Apply for the Chevening UK Scholarship?
All Chevening applicants must submit their education documents, references, and one unconditional UK university offer. The deadlines for these required documents are in the application timeline. Use the ‘update my application’ button above to upload them.
If you are eventually conditionally selected for a Chevening Scholarship, it is essential that you have submitted these documents in order to remain in the process.
Selection updates and timelines
If you applied for a 2021/2022 Chevening Scholarship you will receive email updates about your application status at each step of the selection process. You can also check your status on the online application system. Log in using the details you registered with. Take a look at the Chevening application timeline and our FAQs for a better understanding of the upcoming stages of the selection process.
Check latest post
- Technical training center loralai admission 2020
- AIOU Admission Islamabad 2020
- FC latest Balochistan Jobs 2020
- BPSC Jobs advertisement No-3 2020
- BPSC Parole officer Jobs 2020 Corrigendum