|Cadet College Panjgur admission
Download Advertisement Here
Cadet College Panjgur is an English medium residential institution which aims to impart quality education on modern and scientific lines, announces admissions in Class 7. for the year 2019.
1. ELIGIBILITY The candidate must have passed 6th Class examination from a recognized school by 1st March 2019 and age of candidate must not be under 11 and over 13 years on 28-02-2019
i.e age of candidate must be between 01-03-2006 to 28- 02-2008.
2. SELECTION: a. Admissions are granted strictly on the basis of merit which will be determined through written examinations, conducted by National Testing Services (NTS). The written test will be of Class Sixth (6′) standard, from Balochistan Text Book Board’s 2018 syllabus, (single paper of 100 Marks) comprising the following four subjects with proportion of 25 marks for each subject (i)English (ii) Urdu (iii) General Science (iv) Mathematics.
3. SEATS ALLOCATION:
a. Balochistan 32 seats. (District wise)
b. 10% additional seats for Mekran Division 03 seats
c. Additional Seats for District Panjgur 05 seats
4. APPLICATION FORMS: Application forms along with Model papers of NTS pattern can be obtained on payment as detailed mentioned below, through bank challan or Bank draft infavor of principal cadet college panjgur.
a. From Cadet College Panjgur
(i) By hand from Cadet College Panjgur Rs.2000/-
(ii) By post Rs.2500/-
b. At following branches of Habib Bank limited by hand. Rs.2000 (form Fee and Registration fee.
(i) HBL Chitkan Panjgur Branch.
(ii) HBL Complex Branch Gulistan Road Cantt. Quetta.
iii) HBL Kech (Turbat) Branch.
(iv) HBL Khuzdar Branch
(v) HBL Kharan Branch
5. Last date for submission of the applications on prescribed forms duly filled and supported by relevant documents with application and registration fee
Note: No application form will be accepted after the due date.
6. INTIMATION OF WRITTEN TEST: Date, time, examination centre of written test will be intimated to the candidates in their test roll number slips.
7. INTIMATION OF ADMISSION/SELECTION: The selected candidates will be intimated through letters, sent on the addresses mentioned in their admission forms.
PH# 0855-400617, 0855-400567 , 0312-2119989 , 0332-7816411
PRINCIPAL CADET COLLEGE PAN1GUR PRO No.836/1,11.18 (BALOCHISTAN)