Cadet college Pishin Admission 2020 – Balochistan Admission:
Cadet College Pishin, an English medium residential institution in Balochistan announces Admission in Class r for the session, 2020.
Eligibility: Candidates must have passed Class VI, from a recognized School by March 2020. Must not be under11 and over 13 years of age as on March, 31st, 2020 not even a single day less or above.
Selection: Admissions are granted strictly on the basis of merit, which will be determined through written examination. The written test will be of class sixth standard in subjects of English, Urdu, Maths& General Science.
Allocation of Seats:
• Balochistan 70-seats
• Other Provinces 05-Seats (Punjab-01, Sindh-01, KPK-01, Federal Islamabad-01, Gilgit Baltistan, Azad Kashmir-1)
• College Prospectus will be available at following locations:
• Cadet College Pishin, Admin/Registration Branch. Rs. 500/-
• Salam Stationery Shahra-e-Iqbal Quetta. Rs. 500/-
• Bank Islami Jinnah Road Quetta. Rs. 500/-• Bank Islami Pishin Rs. 500/-
• Ahmed Stationery Bacha Khan Road Pishin. Rs. 500/-
• By Post (Prospectus & Registration Fee). Rs. 600/-Registration:
• Ordinary Registration Fee i.e. Rs. 1500/- 15-12-2019
• Late Registration Fee i.e. Rs. Rs. 2000/- 31-12-2019
Mode of Payment
• D.D/ Bank Challan from any one of the following:
• Bank Islami Pishin Branch NC No. 1014-00151717-0201
• BankAl-Flah Pishin Branch NC No. 0246-1003980661 Following Documents must be attached with Admission form:
• Passport Size Photographs 06-Nos
• Six Class Passed certificate, must be attested/verified from District Education Officer & verification/hope certificate.
• Father local/Domicile attested Copy 01-No
• Father CNIC copy attested 02-Nos
• B. Form (Nadra) attested copy 01-No(Birth Certificate will not be accepted) Note:
• 15, December 2019 will be the last date for submitting admission form (without late fee), 31 December 2019 with late fee. (After last date, forms will not be accepted).
For further information:
• Call on 0826-421251, 0826-421253 (During the office timing from 08:OOam to 03:OOpm).
Written Test: • Date and Exam center will be informed through Roll No. Slip-on given address mentioned on Admission form.