CPEC Internship Program 2020
CPEC Internship Program 2020 has been Launched by the Government of the Pakistan in which eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply online at www.cpecauthority.gov.pk. The Internship Program in Pakistan 2020 was announced by the Chairman CPEC Authority Asim Saleem Bajwa through his official twitter account.
All candidates are encouraged to apply for the CPEC Internship Program 2020. A minimum Bachelors’s Degree is required to apply for this internship program. The CPEC Internship 2020 will start in October 2020 till December 2020.
The Internship Program is aimed at providing skills to the youth of Pakistan and enable them to grab the incoming career opportunities from the market.
Minimum requirement for CPEC Internship Program is Bachelors Degree with no experience, Both Male and Female can apply online in these Internship in Pakistan.
Details about “CPEC Internship Program 2020″
|Program type||Internship Program|
|Posted date||15 Aug 2020|
|Application Open||18 Aug 2020|
|Program date||Oct-dec 2020|
To apply for the CPEC Internship 2020, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must be a National of Pakistan
- Candidate must be under 30 Years of Age
- Minimum Bachelors degree is required to apply
- Bachelors degree in any discipline can apply
- Excellent writing, research, and digital marketing skills
- Fresh graduate with no experience can also apply
CPEC Internship 2020 Benefits
Following benefits will be provided to the students during the CPEC Internship Program 2020:
- Monthly Stipend during the Internship Program
- Develop Management and Leadership Skills
- Internees will work with a diverse group
- Excellent addition to your CV
- Allocation of specific Sectors/Industries
- Recruitment of 100 interns
- Monthly Stipend
- Allocation to Specifc Industries/sectors
- Indulge in evidence-based policy advising
- Development of leadership and management skills
- Working with a diverse group
CPEC Internship 2020 Application Process
The application process is based on two round:
Round 1: Candidate will be shortlisted based on their CV
Round 2: Shortlisted candidates have to submit (500 to 650 words) essay or video essay.
How to Apply for CPEC Internship 2020
To apply for CPEC Internship Program 2020, you need to follow the following steps:
- Candidates need to apply online for the Internship Program.
- Candidates have to fill the online form at www.cpecauthority.gov.pk.
- Note the applications are opening on August 18, 2020.