Ehsaas Undergraduate scholarship For Pakistani Students 2019
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship program has been launched by the Prime Minister for students from low-income families.
Government of Pakistan has launched the country’s largest undergraduate Scholarship program Ehsaas Undergraduate scholarship 2019. 200,000 scholarships will be awarded to the deserving students in coming four years. 50% quota is reserved for female students. Ehsaas scholarship is a fully-funded program, which not only covers tuition fee but a monthly stipend will also be provided to the scholars. Interested candidates may apply for the scholarship on or before the last date. All over the Pakistani students are eligible, I strongly recommend the students of Balochistan kindly apply for this scholarship
HEC scholarships 2019 for BS in Pakistan has following details in below just go through it:
- Country: Pakistan
- University: From any university of Pakistan
- Education: Bachelor
- Award: Fully Funded
- Nationality: Must be Pakistani (AJK, GB, FATA, GILGIT, PUNJAB, SINDH, KPK, Balochistan)
- Duration of scholarship: 4 Years
- Students enrolled in any Government University admitted on merit
- Deserving students from low-income families
Who can apply
- Students with family income less than 45,000/-
- Studying in any year of undergraduate programme in public sector university.
- 50% scholarships are reserved for women
- 2% scholarships are reserved for students with disabilities.
How to apply
- Visit official website of Higher Education Commission to apply on line.
- Completed forms along with necessary documents can also be submitted to Financial Aid Office of the universities.
- Do not send application directly to HEC or BISP