FPSC Past Paper of Inspector will help in preparation for the 62 posts of FIA Inspector announced by FPSC in November 2018. We have collected questions from the past papers which will be helpful in preparation of the test according to syllabus Inspector 2018 Here are the questions which were asked in FPSC past papers of FIA Inspector 2015 . Download FPSC solved past paper of FIA Inspector in PDF:-
1) The first “Wahi” was revealed upon the Holy Prophet Muhammad in:
(a) 570 AD
(b) 610 AD (Correct)
(c) 630 AD
(d) 590 AD
2) The third battle fought between Muslim of Medina and Quraish of Mecca was:
3) Hazrat Amir Mauwiya belonged to which tribe?
(a) Banu Hashim
(c) Bannu Ummiaya
4) Suleman the Magnificent was a King of which dynasty?
5) Who lead Muslim forces during the “Crusades’?
(b) Salah-ud-Diri Ayubi
(c) Walid-bin-Abdul Malik
(d) Ahmad Shah Qachar
6) Who is supposed to pay Fatrana’ of minor children
7) Wealth invested in trade to the amount of 200 dirhems, was subject to a zakat _______ dirhems, during the early period of Islam?
8) Which animal of the following is not taxable for zakat?
9) camels less than _______ are zakat free as established the Holy Prophet (PBUH)
10) Sheep and goat lees than ___________ zakat free
11) Dragon is a symbol of
12) “Rohtas Fort” is situated near Jhelum. It was built by:
(a) Shah Jehan
(c) Sher Shah Suri
13) “Hayat-e-Jwaid” written by Altaf Hussain Hali is on the life of
(a) Sir Syed Ahmad Khan
(c) Saadi Shirazi
14) The oldest Barrage of Pakistan is:
(a) Kotri Barrage
(b) Taunsa Barrage
(c) Guddu Barrage
(d) Sukkur Barrage
15) Tanda Dam built in 1965 on river
16) “The Indus Saga and the making of Pakistan” book is written by
(a) R.L. Stevenson
(b) Aitzaz Ahsan
(c) H.G Wells
(d) None of these
17) When the period of Kharif crop starts and when ends?
18) The period of Rabi season is
19) Largest stadium of athletics of Pakistan was present in
20) Animal Husbandry University is located at:
21) Which of following is Cottage Industry?
22) The agro based industry is:
(b) Dairy farms
23) The biggest Industry of Pakistan is:
24) The biggest Industrial unit in public sector is:
(a) Karachi Shipyard
(b) Pakistan Steel Mills
(c) State Cement
(d) Telephone Industry of Pakistan
25) Who wrote Sassi Pannu?
(a) Hashim Shah
(b) Bulhe Shah
(c) Waris Shah
(d) None of these
26) Who wrote Sohni Mahiwal?
(a) Bulhe Shah
(b) Waris Shah
(c) Fazal Shah
(d) None of these
27) Who wrote Qissa-Ahsan al-Qissas?
(a) Hashim Shah
(b) Ghulam Rasool
28) Heavy Mechanical Complex, Taxila was set up with the aid of.
29) Who is the author of “India Wins Freedom”?
(a) I.H. Qureshi
(b) Munshi Lala gee
(c) Fazal Muqeem
(d) Maulana Abu-Kalam Azad
30) Entomology is a Science of _________
31) Which of the following countries is situated in the Scandinavian region:
(d) All of them
32) “Acupuncture;” medical treatment originated in;
33) “The Wealth of Nations” was written by:
(b) J.M. Keynes
(c) J S. Mill
(d) Alfred Marshall
34) “Micro” means:
(a) A hundredth part
(b) A five hundredth part
(c) A thousandth part
(d) A millionth part
35) Karl Marx presented his ideas in his famous work:
(a) Das Capital
(b) Social Contract
36) In Economics “Equilibrium” means: ,
(a) A state of balance
(b) A state of imbalance
(c) A state of neutrality
(d) A state of uniformity
37) Warren Buffet earned his wealth through:
(a) Film making
(b) Stock Exchange
(c) Booking writing
(d) Construction business
38) Ashes is played between:
(a) England and Newziland
(b) New Zeeland and Australia
(c) Australia and England
(d) South Africa and England
39) KANNUP (Nuclear Power Plant) was provided to Pakistan by
40) Brazil is situated in:
(a) Central Asia
(b) South America
(c) Eastern Europe
(d) Far East
41) Steve Jobs earned fame during his association with:
42) A stock which is highly in demand being a low risk investment is called:
(a) Blue eyed
(b) Red share
(c) Blue Chip
(d) Uncle’s choice
43) Illegal commercial activities which go in recorded are termed as:
(a) Parallel Economy
(b) Bad business
(c) Dark trading
(d) Black Economy
44) The fall in the value of an asset Is:
45) “Euclid” was an ancient Greek:
(d) Spiritual leader
46) Who inaugurated the Protestant Reformation m the Christianity?
(a) Martin Luther
(b) Edward Jenner
(c) Francis Bacon
(d) William Harvey
47) “Dum Dum” International Airport is in,
48) The legendary painting “Mona Lisa” is the creation of:
(a) Pablo Picasso
(b) Leonardo de Seprio
(c) Florence Nightingale
(d) Leonardo de Vinci
49) What is the effect of “Deficit Financing” on Economy?
50) The Communist Revolution of Russia took place in:
51) “Alma mater” means:
(a) Sports complex
(b) Film Studios
(c) One’s ancestral graveyard
(d) One’s college or University
52) “Suez Canal” connects two seas: which are:
(a) Read Sea and Black Sea
(b) Mediterranean and Red Sea
(c) Dead Sea and Arabian sea
(d) Atlantic with Pacific
53) “Scotland Yard” is the Police Department of:
54) The founder of “Scout” movement was:
(a) Lord Beden Powel
(b) J.N. Dexit
(c) P.N. Haksar
55) The country which introduced competitive examinations for the selection of Public Servants, for the first time, was
(b) US A
56) The Printing Press was invented by:
(a) Thomas Edison
(b) Johann Guttenberg
(c) Alexander Graham Bell
(d) John Calvin
57) A “Hector” is equal to
(a) 1.5 Acres
(b) 2.47 Acres
(c) 5 Acres
(d) 10 Acres
58) Peter Drucker is considered to be the “guru
(a) How many stages of development have been indicated by Rostou?
59) How many stages of development have been indicated by Rostou?
60) Famous English Novel “Tale of two cities” was written by:
(a) John Dalton
(b) Francis Bacon
(c) Thomas Hardy
(d) Charles Dickens
61) Michael Dell is one of the biggest name of?
(a) Luxemburg’s stock market
(b) Today’s Computer World
(c) Latin America’s drug mafia
(d) German politics
62) “May Day” is celebrated to remember the killings of labour protest of 1st May, 1886, in:
63) “Monolith” means:
(a) An ancient Greek building
(b) A single, large organization, very slow of change
(c) A holy religious document of Jews
(d) The codified law of Roman Empire
64) Hamlet is written by:
(a) Milton Pick the most nearly similar in meaning to “ABHORRENCE”:
(b) Shelley Loveable
(c) Asgar Khan Ability
(d) Shakespe are Able
65) Pick the most nearly similar in meaning to “ABHORRENCE”: Extreme hatred
(a) Loveable Julian Assange is:
(b) Ability An American Media person
(c) Able A Star of English Film Industry
(d) Extreme hatred Founder of Wiki leaks
66) Julian Assange is:A terrorist of Chili
(a) An American Media person “Estisalat” is a company of:
(b) A Star of English Film Industry Telecommunication
(c) Founder of Wiki leaks Oil Exploration
(d) A terrorist of Chili Shipping
67) “Estisalat” is a company of: Construction
(b) Oil Exploration
68) SECP is the regulatory authority of:
(a) Stock Market
(c) Media Business
(d) Import and Export
69) The IMF has sanctioned loan for Pakistan, amounting to:
(a) $4.3 billion
(b) $7 5 million
(c) $5.9 million
(d) $7 2 million
70) New York’s Wall Street Is a market of;
71) The most nearly opposite in meaning to “SUMPTUOUS” is:
72) Exports in Chemicals and Sugar sectors have a phenomenal rise this year,
73) Which word is wrongly speld in the following set of words?
74) He did not get the job because his knowledge of its was found to be
(d) All of above
75) A tool for tightening or loosening nuts and bolts is a :
76) To pay off old scores is to get one’s
77) Pick the one most nearly opposite in meaning to LACK LUSTURE:
78) Pick the one most nearly similar in meaning to “LASSITUDE:”
79) One who never takes strong drinks Is called a/an:
80) If one does a duty with heart and soul, it is done
81) “Air-head” means:
(a) A stupid person
(b) A pilot
(c) A proud Monarch
(d) A genius
82) “Adversary” is a/an:
83) a person who studies rocks and soils is a _________.
84) X0. 100=?
85) Opposite of “Hostile” is:
86) What is the L.C.M. of 25, 30, 35 and 40?
87) A wholesale tea dealer has 408 Kilograms, 462 Kilograms and 516 Kilograms of three different qualities of tea. He wants it all to be packed into boxes of equal size without mixing. Find the capacity of the largest possible box.
88) If X = (1.69) – (0.01) then the value of ‘X’ is:
89) 1216 – 2/3 + 127 – 4/3
90) Which of the following sets of fractions is in descending?
(a) 34, 79, 67
(b) 79, 35, 67
(d) 67, 79, 35
91) 91. 5, 2.7.9, 16, 25,?
92) 3, 12, 27, 48, 78, 108?
93) 3, 7, 23, 95?
94) 6, 18.3, 21, 7, 56?
95) 4, 9, 25?, 121, 169, 289, 361
96) 6, 13, 28, 59
97) 9 is 1/3% of what number?
98) If 25 students took an examination and 4 of them failed. What percent of them passed?
99) The diameter of a round table is 7 meters. How much distance a person will walk around it.
(a) 10 meters
(b) 15 meters
(c) 18 meters
(d) 22 meters
100) The square root of 729 is: