The Federal Public Service Commission announced the scheme & syllabus for the Screening & Descriptive Tests. The syllabus is for the posts that fall under Consolidated Advertisement No. 05/2021. The syllabi are for the following posts:
- Registrar (BS-17), Accountability Courts, Ministry Of Law & Justice.
- Medical Officer (BS-17), Federal Government Polyclinic, Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination.
- Inspector (BS-16), Airports Security Force, Cabinet Secretariat, (Aviation Division)
- Database Administrator (BS-17), Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony.
- Nurse (BS-16), AFIRI, Ministry of Defense
- Graphic Officer (BS-16), G.H.Q., Ministry of Defense.
- Statistical Officer (BS-17), Medical Directorate, G.H.Q., Ministry of Defense.
- Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16), in Different Ministries/ Divisions/ Departments.
The pattern of Screening & Descriptive Test
If you have participated in any post under FPSC consolidated Advertisement No. 05/2021, you can check the pattern here. The pattern of objective type Test of the first seven posts is below.
- English: 20 marks.
- Professional Test: 80 marks.
The pattern of the Test for the 8th post is below.
- Typing Test with minimum Speed of 50 W.P.M.: 35 Marks
- Shorthand Test with minimum Speed of 100 W.P.M.: 35 Marks
- Computer Literacy Test: 10 marks for each.
- i) Microsoft Word (Typing, Formatting)
- ii) Microsoft Excel (Typing, Graph, Calculations)
iii) Microsoft PowerPoint (Typing, Formatting, Inserting Objects)
Note: Computer literacy means proficiency in M.S. Office (M.S. Word, Power point & Excel)
FPSC Scheme & Syllabus
The syllabus and scheme for the Screening/Professional Tests and Descriptive Tests of the posts under Advertisement No. 05/2021 is here. The applicants have to make sure that they prepare for their exams according to the below-mentioned scheme. Also, you will come to know about the post title, required qualification, and test format from this link.
Link: Download Now
We will notify all the contestants undergoing the above exams of consolidated Advertisement No. 05/2021 on our website. Visit us frequently to get all the results on time. And if you have any other uncertainty regarding the above article, you can consult our team members. But only relevant questions are allowed.