The Federal Public Service Commission released the revised scheme and syllabus for the Examiner (BS-17) post. This post was available at the FPSC consolidated Advertisement No.02/2021. All the applicants who have applied before the due & all set to participate in the Screening/Professional Test should note the pattern and syllabus of the Test from below.
Also, the candidates qualifying below can take part in the MCQ-based Test. And those who clear this Test will qualify for the next stage. Good luck to all the participants; go well and make yourself proud. For more details visit our website.
The pattern of Screening Test
The Examiner posts’ participants under FPSC consolidated Advertisement No. 02/2021 can check the exam pattern from here. The Screening/Professional Test will be an objective type.
Case No. 68/2021
English: 20 marks.
Professional Test: 80 marks.
General Intelligence Test: 20 marks
Syllabus of Screening Test
Here is the syllabus for the Screening Test of the Examiner post. The participants are advised to prepare themselves according to it.
Vocabulary, Grammar Usage, Sentence Structuring
- Plant Breeding & Genetics
- Plant varietal development
- Plant varietal maintenance and propagation
- Crop production Technology
- Plant taxonomy
- Seed Theology & Seed Physiology
- Horticulture, Fruit plant production
- Stress management in plants
- Genetic modification in plants
- Common pests and diseases in Pakistan
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs.
-Developments at National and International Levels in the last one year
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability
Required Qualification for Examiner Post
The applicants willing to get the Examiner (BS-17) job at the Plant Breeders Rights Registry, Ministry of National Food Security & Research, should have the following qualification.
- Second class or Grade ‘C’ B.Sc. (Hons) degree in Agriculture in the discipline of Plant Breeding/Seed Technology/Plant Pathology/Plant Physiology/Agronomy/Horticulture/Entomology/M.Sc. (Botany) or equivalent qualification from an HEC recognized University.