Undergraduate Scholarships HEC for Students of Balochistan and Erstwhile FATA
Applications are invited from the outstanding students of Balochistan and Erstwhile FATA who intend to pursue undergraduate studies in HEC recognized public/private sector universities/Degree Awarding Institutions of Pakistan. The scholarships are being offered for the academic year 2022-23 in all areas of study/disciplines under the project entitled “Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for the Students of Balochistan & erstwhile FATA (Phase-III)”, Batch-1.
Eligibility Criteria (Undergraduate Scholarships)
- Applicant must possess Local/Domicile Certificate from Balochistan Province/Erstwhile FATA.
- Maximum age is 22 years as on closing date.
- Applicants must have completed 12 years of education with at least 60% marks in FA/FSCCOMICS/DAE or equivalent for the scholarship programme.
- The applicants who are already availing any other HEC/Government scholarship are NOT eligible to apply.
- Result awaiting students are not eligible to apply.
- Applicant must have acquired the requisite academic qualification on or before the closing date of the advertisement.
1. Scholarships will be awarded on Ment and District Quotabasis
2. Applicants will be shortisted on the basis of Aptitude Test score (conducted by HEC) and academic credentials
3. Applicants must secure at least 50% marks in the test.
4. The scholarship and reserved seats distribution ratio for the applicants of Balochistan & Erstwhile FATA is 50:50.
5. Placements on reserved seats will be on open ment within the selected scholars only. PM&DC/PMC minimum eligibility criteria rules and regulations will be applicable.
6. Those who are already enrolled in Medical/Dental Colleges and Engineering Programmes will not be considered against the reserved seats but shall be considered for offer of scholarships, it on merit.
7. Students already enrolled in any Bachelor’s programme may also apply.
8. Please make sure to visit http://hec.gov.pk/site/bf3 for further details and OUT category explanation before filling out the application form
How To Apply
1. Applicants are required to submit application online through HEC website http://hec.gov.se/b3 2. Hard copies of applications and any other document are not required at this stage
3 The applicants have to Deposit Bank Challan/Bank Draft/Pay Order of Rs.500/- (Non-refundable) as application processing fee in Habib Bank Limited Account Number 1742 7900 1334 01. Tale of Account Higher Education Commission Branch Code: 1742
4. The original Bank payment record/slip must be oploaded with the online application, and it should be kept safe by the applicant to present it at test the center (No one will be allowed to sit in the test without producing the original bank deposit slip).
5. The applicant must submit the online application after completing the application form Saved and Incomplete applications in any respect will not be considered
6. HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason
Last date for submission of online application is Monday, February 13, 2023
The applicants are advised to check their emails & HEC website regularly for any updates and are required to apply well before the closing date to get assistance in case of any inconvenience Bahram Jan, Sr. Project Manager
Human Resource Development (HRD), Division
Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9, Islamabad
Telephone: 051-111-119-432(HEC), Website: http:/hec.gov.pk/site/bf3. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Below To Download Or View Advertisement