HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2020-2021 in China
Pakistani citizens willing to pursue their Bachelor’s, Masters & Ph.D. Degree from China that too Fully Funded are encouraged to apply for this Chinese Government Scholarship 2020-2021.
HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 Details:
|Course||Bachelor, Masters & P.hd|
|Deadline||05 Jan 2020|
|Duration:||1. Undergraduates (4-5 Years), |
2. Masters(2-3 Years)
3. Ph.D. (3-4 Years)
Eligibility for HEC Fully Funded Overseas Scholarships
In case you are interested to apply for HEC fully funded Scholarships year 2016 then you must fulfill following eligibility criteria which HEC Scholarship entails:
- Have to be either Aj-Kashmir or Pakistani Citizens
- Local General Assessment Testing [GAT] Score minimum 50% conducted by NTS Pakistan
- General Assessment Testing Result must not be 2 years older
- Pakistan Engineering Council [PEC] Membership Number for applicants apply for Engineering majors either MS or PhD
- Forty years age limit for regular faculty members and 35 years for local citizens
- Second divisions in entire career must not be over two
- Any person already receiving any HEC grant/fellowship/scholarship in not eligible
- Engineering and Technology Disicplines are available for HEC Scholarships at this time
Tuition waiver. Tuition funds will be comprehensively used by the host university. It may cover scholarship students’ education, administration costs and expenditures to support student activities.
Accommodation: free university dormitory or accommodation subsidy.
- Undergraduate students: CNY 2,500 per month;
- Master’s students/general scholars: CNY 3,000 per month;
- Doctoral students/senior scholars: CNY 3,500 per month.
Travel expenditure would be borne by the scholarship winners themselves. HEC will have no financial responsibility.
Chinese Government Scholarship programs sponsor International students, teachers and scholars to undertake degree studies (Undergraduate, Master’s & PhD) and Chinese language study or academic research in institutions of higher education in China.
Chinese Government Scholarship covers both major study and Chinese language (preparatory) study. The table below illustrates the duration of each program.
|Supporting Categories||Major Study (including preparatory years)( year)||Chinese Language(preparatory study year)|
HOW TO APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP
- Submit the online HEC application form available at HEC E portal at http://eportal.hec.gov.pk website and retain its printed copy.
- To apply at Chinese web portal please click the link http://www.csc.edu.cn/ or www.campuschina.org
- For detail instructions about the Chinese Govt. Scholarship and applying procedure please follow the link http://pk.chineseembassy.org/eng/zbgx/cultureservice/t1633589.htm and fill the Chinese government scholarship online application carefully.
- Submit Fees of Rs.300/-in favor of HEC through HBL online facility. A separate bank Account No. 17427900133401 at HBL, H-9 Branch Islamabad is being maintained for online transfer of fee to HEC from any HBL branch across the country.
In order to apply for HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2020-2021, you will need to fill an online application form no hard copy of any documents is required to be sent to HEC on or before the deadline.
After the submission of online applications, HEC will contact shortlisted candidates to submit the two sets of following attested documents stapled in spiral binding separately with HEC online application form as under:
- Copy of Domicile.
- Copies of applicant and father’s/Guardian’s CNIC.
- All educational degrees and transcripts from matric till the last terminal attested by HEC & IBCC.
- Two recommendation letters for Masters and Ph.D. only.
- Two passport size pictures.
- Two copies of the statement of purpose.
- Health and fitness certificate download it from here: Click Here
- Noncriminal record from the police department.
The last date to apply for Scholarship is 5th January 2020.