Application are invited Under the project “LAW Graduates Scholarship Programme for the student of balochistan for study abroad. HEC, from applicants having domicile/Local certificates of balochistan province for award of scholarship to study law in following categories.
- Indigenous LLB (5 Years)
- Indigenous LLM
- 3. Foreign LLM
- Foreign PhD
Eligibility Criteria for LAW Graduates balochistan scholarships
a) Applicant must possess the Domicile/Local Certificate of Balochistan b) Maximum age as on the closing date of submission of applications:
i. LLB (5 years): 25 years
ii. LLM 30 years
iii. PhD 35 years
c) For LLB, LLM and PhD scholarships, the candidates must have completed HSSC/equivalent, LLB and LLM respectively, from HEC recognized universities before the closing date of the applications.
d) For LLB, the candidates must have completed 12 years of education with at least 50% marks in BISE intermediate examination/equivalent. e) For LLM and PhD, the applicants must have completed LLB, LLM respectively from HEC recognized DAIs with at least 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree.
f) Applicants must secure minimum 50°k marks (Accumulative Test Score) in Aptitude Test.
g) Applicants must have acquired the requisite academic qualification on or before the closing date. Result awaiting students are not eligible to apply.
h) Any applicant who is already availing any other scholarship is not eligible to apply.
How To Apply
- Applicants are required to submit only online application through: eportal.hec.gov.pk
- Hard copy of applications and any other documents are not required at this stage.
- Applicants have to deposit/online transfer/Bank Draft/Pay Order/ATM transfer Rs. 500/-(Non-refundable), as application processing fee in favour of Director General Finance, HEC. Fee can be deposited in Habib Bank Limited A/C No. 1742-79001334-01.
- The original bank payment record/slip should be kept safe by the applicant to submit when required by HEC. e. Incomplete applications in any respect will not be considered.
- Eligible applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of test and academic credential scores. The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of merit.
- 15-20% scholarships will be reserved for the children of victims’ families (martyred/severely injured) in the blast of August 8, 2016 in Quetta, if they fulfil the required criteria.
- In case of non-availability of students from victim families, scholarships will be awarded on merit to other eligible candidates.
- Applicants must meet HEC and university eligibility criteria in place for admission in LLB, LLM and PhD programmes.
- Scholarship will only be awarded to the students studying/seeking admission in HEC recognised public sector universities/institutions or W-Category private universities.
- Foreign scholarship applicants have to provide admission letter in the top 500 universities (in QS Ranking) after the selection. Merit list of scholarships will be prepared on the basis of online information/data provided by the applicants and in case of any misrepresentation/error/omission, the scholarship shall be cancelled at any stage.
- If the applicants are already employed/serving, they should be from the law relevant field (Practicing advocate, judicial officer, law faculty members and prosecutors from prosecution departments). The Scholarship Management Committee would review the organizations of already employed applicants. The decision of the committee to consider the already employed applicants will be final and not challengeable.
- Serving employees will be required to provide NOC and avail study leave from their respective organizations.
- Only those applicants, who meet the eligibility criteria and other requirements will be considered for further shortlisting.
- HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason.
Click Below to apply