Higher Education Commission HEC Islamabad announced a postdoctoral fellowship program for Ph.D. degree holders. Candidates not having availed any postdoctoral fellowship program and having a placement letter in the top 200 QS world ranking universities from a relevant supervisor may apply.
Applications can be submitted online on the HEC website research portal. The last date to submit the online application is April 15, 2021. The application will be processed on the basis of online information/data provided by the applicant. In case of any error/omission and misrepresentation, HEC reserves the right to reject the application at any stage.
HEC Postdoctoral Fellowship program Phase-III Eligibility Criteria
- Pakistani/AJK nationals
- Ph.D. degree holder from HEC recognized local or international university
- Must be a regular employee of public/private sector HEC recognized university/DAI or public sector R&D organization (recognized by Pakistan Council of Science & Technology)
- Must not have availed any post-doctoral fellowship before
- Must not be more than 45 years of age on the closing date
- 5 years work experience in Pakistan after completion of foreign PhD
- Must have a placement letter in the top 200 QS World Ranking universities/ research institutes from a relevant supervisor
- Must have acquired requisite qualification on or before the closing date
How to apply for the HEC Postdoctoral Fellowship program
- Applicants are required to submit online application through research.hec.gov.pk
- Applicants have to deposit/online transfer/Bank Draft/Pay Order/ATM transfer Rs. 1000/- (Non-refundable) as application processing fee in favor of Director General Finance, HEC. The fee can be deposited in Habib Bank Limited A/C No. 1742-7900 1334-01.
- Only SUBMITTED applications will be processed. SAVED applications will not be considered.
Please visit www.hec.gov.pk/site/postdoc for detailed information.
The application will be processed on the basis of online information/data provided by the applicant. In case of any error/omission and misrepresentation, HEC reserves the right to reject the application at any stage.
Incomplete applications will be rejected.
HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the process at any stage without assigning any reason.