HEC Announces the Postgraduate scholarship in all disciplines under the project “Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for the Students of Balochistan and FATA (Phase-II)”, Batch-IV.
Applications are invited from the outstanding candidates having Domicile/Local Certificate of Balochistan and erstwhile FATA for award of Scholarships for Postgraduate studies in HEC-recognized public/private sector Universities/Degree Awarding Institutions of Pakistan.
Eligibility Criteria For HEC Balochistan Postgraduate Scholarship
- Applicants must possess Local/Domicile Certificate from Balochistan/erstwhile FATA.
- Candidates must have completed 16 years education with at least 60% marks.
- Maximum age limit is 35 years as on the closing date.
- Candidates must have acquired the requisite academic qualifications on or before the closing date.
- The candidates who are already availing another HEC/Government scholarship are NOT eligible to apply. Candidates will have to meet HEC and university criteria for admission in MS/MPhil programmes.
Important Note for HEC Balochistan Scholarship
- Scholarships will be awarded on merit and district/agency quota.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of aptitude test (conducted by HEC) and academic credentials. c) Candidates have to secure at least 50% marks in the test.
- The scholarship distribution ratio for the students of Balochistan and FATA is 50:50.
- Students already enrolled in any MS/MPhil programme may also apply. f) For further details and guidelines, please visit http://hec.gov.pk/site/phobf
Scholarship Will Cover
- Tuition fee and other charges (including hostel fee) – maximum Rs. 60,000 per semester/year
- Living allowance of Rs. 9,000 per month with an annual increment of Rs. 500 for 2nd year
- Book allowance of Rs. 6,000 per annum
- Traveling allowance of Rs. 5,000 per annum
- Initial settlement allowance of Rs. 10,000 once
How Top Apply For HEC Balochistan Postgraduate Scholarship
- Applicants are required to submit application online through: http://hec.gov.pk/site/phobf
- b) HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Application in hard form will not be entertained. d) Applicants are required to deposit Rs. 500/ (non-refundable) as application fee in HBL Account Number A/C No. 1742-79001334-01 and should upload the scanned copy/image online while applying.
- Last date for submission of online applications Scholarship is Friday, Jun 04, 2021
- The applicants are advised to check their emails & HEC website regularly for any updates and are required to apply well before the closing date to get assistance in case of any inconvenience.
- Please read the below advertisement in detailed and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before filling out the online application form.