HEC invites applications from Pakistani/AJK nationals for Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship Program (Academic Year 2020). The scholarships are offered for Master’s Degree (18 years education)
All awards will be made on the basis of the academic merit, potential of the candidate and the likely impact of the work on the development of Pakistan.
The Scholarship is Fully Funded & all the expenses of the participant will be covered. A wide range of academic fields/Majors is available From Science to Pharmacy, Medical Sciences, etc. The Duration of the Thailand Scholarship for Pakistani Students is 2 Years.
Scholarships are open to the Pakistani/AJK applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Under 30 years of age as on 30th October 2019.
- Hold 16 years Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00/4.00 in one of the following fields:
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences.
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Have experience in scientific laboratory research
- Applicants must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized test of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Applicants must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
Fields of Study:
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Science
Please keep ready two sets of CGI Application Form (printed copy) in a separate spiral binding along-with following documents:
- Statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
- Research proposal
- Attested copies of all Academic Degrees & Transcripts
- Two passport size photographs
- Three Letter of Recommendation (academic or professional) (Check How to write a Recommendation Letter)
- Medical certificate
- Certificate of English language proficiency preferably TOEFL or IELTS.
- NOC from employer (for serving candidates)
- One copy of HEC application form with bank deposit slip (in original) separately.
Note: However, at the time of HEC Online Application to HEC, You Need Not Send the hard copies of above-mentioned documents. The above documents will be asked by HEC from the shortlisted applicants only at a later stage of the selection process.
The last date to apply for the HEC Scholarship in Thailand 2020 Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship Program is 23rd September 2019
- First Download: CGI Application Form (CLICK HERE)
- Second Download: Medical history and report form (CLICK HERE)
Apply online at HEC website. After registering and filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad”.
After submission of the Application, get its printed copy to be signed & stamped by the employer (if employed already).
Attach deposit slip of Rs. 300/– (in original) through HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad.
All payments are to be made to HEC through HBL online facility. This facility is available in all branches of Habib Bank Ltd across Pakistan.