Higher Education Commission HEC Islamabad announces Postgraduate Scholarships for students of Balochistan and Erstwhile FATA. HEC Balochistan and FATA scholarship is offered for MS/MPhil programs in local HEC recognized universities. The scholarships are offered for ALL Programs and Disciplines under the project “Provision of Higher Education opportunities for the students of Balochistan and FATA”.
The online application can be submitted to HEC Website. Hard copies will not be entertained. The last date to apply for HEC Balochistan and FATA scholarships is June 04, 2021. The applicants are advised to check their email and HEC website Regularly for any updates and are required to apply well before the closing date to get assistance in case of any inconvenience.
Eligibility Criteria For HEC Balochistan Postgraduate Scholarship
- Applicants must possess Local/Domicile Certificate from Balochistan/erstwhile FATA.
- Candidates must have completed 16 years education with at least 60% marks.
- Maximum age limit is 35 years as on the closing date.
- Candidates must have acquired the requisite academic qualifications on or before the closing date.
- The candidates who are already availing another HEC/Government scholarship are NOT eligible to apply. Candidates will have to meet HEC and university criteria for admission in MS/MPhil programmes.
Important Note for HEC Balochistan Scholarship
- Scholarships will be awarded on merit and district/agency quota.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of aptitude test (conducted by HEC) and academic credentials. c) Candidates have to secure at least 50% marks in the test.
- The scholarship distribution ratio for the students of Balochistan and FATA is 50:50.
- Students already enrolled in any MS/MPhil programme may also apply. f) For further details and guidelines, please visit http://hec.gov.pk/site/phobf
Scholarship Will Cover
- Tuition fee and other charges (including hostel fee) – maximum Rs. 60,000 per semester/year
- Living allowance of Rs. 9,000 per month with an annual increment of Rs. 500 for 2nd year
- Book allowance of Rs. 6,000 per annum
- Traveling allowance of Rs. 5,000 per annum
- Initial settlement allowance of Rs. 10,000 once
How Top Apply For HEC Balochistan Postgraduate Scholarship
- Applicants are required to submit application online through: http://hec.gov.pk/site/phobf
- b) HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Application in hard form will not be entertained. d) Applicants are required to deposit Rs. 500/ (non-refundable) as application fee in HBL Account Number A/C No. 1742-79001334-01 and should upload the scanned copy/image online while applying.
- Last date for submission of online applications Scholarship is Friday, Jun 04, 2021
- The applicants are advised to check their emails & HEC website regularly for any updates and are required to apply well before the closing date to get assistance in case of any inconvenience.
- Please read the below advertisement in detailed and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before filling out the online application form.