Islamic Development Bank has announced scholarships for Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. programs for the academic year 2021-22. Applications can be submitted online at the IsDB website. Islamic Development Bank Scholarship is a fully-funded program and opens for students and scholars from 57 Islamic countries including Pakistan. It covers tuition fees, academic expenses, living expenses, and everything.
The interested applicants may directly apply through www.isdb.org Applications are open from December 20, 2020. The last date to apply for the Islamic Development Bank Scholarship is February 28, 2021. Only online applications will be considered.
Islamic Development Bank Scholarship Covers
Islamic Development scholarship covers the following benefits and entitlements:
- All academic expenses
- Living allowances
- Health Insurance
- Round trip air-tickets to and from the place of study
- Conference Participation allowance
- Scientific Paper preparation allowance
Islamic Development Bank Scholarship program
Students and scholars of the following levels can apply:
- Undergraduate Scholarship Programme
- Master Scholarship Programme
- Ph.D. Scholarship Programme
- Post-Doctoral Research Programme
- IsDB/ISFD Scholarship Programme for Vocational Education and Training (VET)
- Joint Programme with The World Academy of Science (TWAS) in Trieste, Italy for Sustainability Science, Technology and Innovation
Islamic Development Bank Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Citizens of any of the IsDB member countries or Muslim communities in non-member countries.
- For Undergraduate
- Completed 12 years education with good grades
- For Master
- Graduate with a grade above “Good”.
- For Ph.D.
- Have a Master’s degree in one of the fields of study of the program.
- For Post Doc
- Have a Ph.D. degree in one of the approved fields of the program. Have not less than two (2) years of experience in the field of research.
- Not in receipt of any other scholarship.
- Be medically fit and willing to undergo medical tests after selection.
How to apply for Islamic Development Bank Scholarship
Applications can be submitted online at https://isdbscholarships.smartsimple.com/s_Login.jsp
The last date to apply for the Islamic Development Scholarship program is February 28, 2021.
- Eligible Countries: Students of Guinea Bissau, Libya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Togo, Turkey, Uganda, Yemen, Tajikistan, Gabon, Indonesia, Gambia, Guinea, Jordan, Iran, Iraq, Kyrgyz, Lebanon, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Pakistan, Mozambique, Cameroon, Niger, Palestine, Chad, Cote dIvoire, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Djibouti, Tunisia, Uzbekistan, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Benin, Sierra Leone, Kazakhstan, Egypt, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Albania, Bangladesh, Somalia, Senegal, and Comoros can apply for these scholarships.