PROJECT DIRECTOR REQUIRED
Application are invited for suitable candidates for against the post of appointment Projector Director development Package the package consist of 11 development project , reflected in provincial & Federal PSDPs at Improving the physical infrastructure of quetta city
The Project Director will have salary equivalent to grade BPS-20.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
I. Bachelor’s Engineering Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized Foreign or Local university.
II. Fifteen (15) years of experience in the relevant field in Government, autonomous / semi-autonomous body of government or reputable private sector organization
III. Must have good understanding of construction terms, scheduling and planning concepts.
IV. Excellent organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills.
V. Having any previous experience as Project Director will be preferred.
The job description for the services of Project Director will include but not limited to the following: Preparations of TORs for appointment of Consultants / Contractors, Pre-qualification of Consultants/Constructors, Preparation of Tender documents,. Evaluation of Bids (Technical/Financial), Coordination with Consultants & Panel of expert liaison with other agencies, Monitoring and reporting, Implementation/Construction supervision oversee enforcement of applicable standard of financial management of project.
1. The above position is temporary and will stand automatically abolished on completion of the project.
2. Initially appointment will be for a period of one year extendable on yearly basis, subject to satisfactory performance
3. The maximum age limit is 55 years.
4. Government/Semi-government employees may send their applications through proper channel.
5. a Applications with C.V/resume and attested copies of testimonials (copy of CNIC, duly verified copies of degrees and transcripts,two passport size photographs and experience certificates) must reach at the below address within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
6. Incomplete applications or those received after due date shall not be accepted.
7. The only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for test/interview.
8. The candidates shall not be entitled to any TA/DA while appearing for the test/interview. Room #5, 1st Floor, Planning &Development Department,Civil Secretariat, Quetta Ph: 081-9201908