TECHNICAL TEACHERS TRAINING CENTRE QUETTA CANTT
1 x Lieutenant Colonel, Major (Retd) from Corps of EME/Engr is required for Technical Teachers Training Centre Quetta Cantt run under Headquarters Southern Command. Details are as under:
1. Lieutenant Colonel/Major (Retd)
- Age Limit 50 Yrs Maximum
- Minimum Bachelors in Engr (Higher qualification shall be preferred
- Handsome Pay Package (1.5-2 Lacs per month depending upon experience/qualification).
- Pick and Drop for official purpose only.
- Position shall be contracted for 2 years initially (extendable subject to performance).
- Probation period will be 3-6 months.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Assist in achieving programme business objective by providing information that will lead to appropriate approval of new requests, planning and resource utilization.
- Strong leadership with proven ability to motivate teams to achieve defined deliverable and wok effectively with clients.
- Ability to maintain proactive, regular and strategic relationships with key personnel and strategic partners.
- Ability to deliver presentation and demonstration when required.
- Understand the operational workings of Technical Teachers Training Centre including models, advanced modules application and process frameworks.
- Public sector projects experience will be an advantage. • Ability to work collaboratively across various functions.
- Self-starter and team building approach.
- Should be able to meet deadlines.
Interested candidates to submit detailed CV affixed with the latest passport size photograph and copies of testimonials to Education and Trials Branch, Headquarters Southern Command, Quetta Cantonment or via Email: [email protected] latest by 31st October 2018.
Major (Retired) Sikander Siddique Telephone: 081-2842655 –0333-5246920