Join Pak Army as Captain through Direct Short Service Commission 2022 has been announced through the advertisement and applications from the suitable persons are invited on the prescribed application form. In these Latest Pak Army Captain Jobs the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Today Jobs in Pakistan 2021 after the complete recruitment process.
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||100+|
|Address||Pakistan Army Selection and Recruitment Center, Rawalpindi|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
Latest Join Pak Army as Captain through Direct Short Service Commission 2021 Advertisement
Qualification for Information Communication and Technology Officers
- MS/Msc (18 yrs of edn) in above mentioned discipline with min of 2.5 CGPA.
- 1-2 Software Development/ ERP Projects.
- 1-2 yrs experience in Software Development/ ERP/ GIS Projects/ Information Security assignments including Networks and System Management.
- Expertise in Java, PHP, NET and related technology.
Qualification for Aeronautical Engineer (Aerospace & Avionics) in the Corps of EME
BE in Aerospace Engineering/ BE in Avionics Engineering
Academic Prerequisites for Join Pak Army as Captain Through Direct Short Service Commission 2021
- Minimum 16 years of formal education (BS/BE) in above mentioned disciplines from PEC/ HEC recognized institutions of Pakistan/ abroad with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 out of 4.0 or minimum 62.5% marks in annual system.
- No 3rd Division/ Grade D and only one 2nd Division/ Grade C throughout the academic career.
- The applicant must have completed 4 years Engineering Degree in above mentioned disciplines irrespective of MSc/ MCS.
- Candidates only graduated from HEC/ PEC recognized universities or foreign universities recognized by PEC.
- Candidates possessing MSc/MS Degree and 2-3 years work experience will be given preference.
- A candidate with specific higher qualification is eligible, even if he is twice rejected by Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) for Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Long Course/ Graduate Course or equivalent Naval/ Pakistan Air Force (PAF) Courses.
- Candidate once rejected for Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Long Course/ Equivalent courses and once rejected in Post Graduate entry can avail one more chance for Post Graduate courses only.
- Appearing candidates can also apply on “Hope Certificates” duly issued by Head of the universities/ initiations.
The official details are given in the ad below
|Category of Selection||Qualification||Age|
|Army Education Corps (AEC)|
|MA / MSc/BS in following disciplines:-|
● Computer Sceince
● Political Science
● Islamic Studies / Arabic
● Geography / GIS
● International Relations
● Pak Studies
|Law Officers (JAG Dept)|
|Corps of Remount|
Veterinary and Farms
|● DVM or equivalent degree Registered|
● MSc (Hons) / M Phil (in relevant
disciplines) will be given preference)
|Psychologist||MSc Psychology||28 Years|
Last date to apply: 31-12-2021
How to Apply for Pak Army Captain Jobs 2021 ?
- Minimum 60% marks in annual system or 2.5 CGPA in science subjects and
50% marks or 2.0 CGPA in Arts subjects from HEC recognized university as regular student.
- Minimum CGPA 2 out of 4 or 50% marks in annual system for Psychology.
- No 3rd Division through the academic career i.e Matric to MA/MSc/BS.
- PhD will be given preference.
- Candidates only graduated from HEC recognized universities or foreign
universities recognized by HEC are eligible.
- Candidates must have attained the entire education (Matric till MA/MSc/BS)
as a regular student
Martial Status for Join Pak Army as Captain through Direct Short Service Commission December 2021
Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir. On final selection, candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
Physical Standards for join pak army after graduation
Minimum Height – 5’ – 4’’ (162.5 cm)
Weight – As per Body Mass Index
- A candidate who has been twice “NOT RECOMMENDED” by ISSB for PMA /Graduate Course or equivalent Naval / PAF Courses, however, third chance to appear for commission in AEC is given.
- Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (Appeal Medical Board cannot be
- Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board. However, PAF candidates who get medically unfit for flying but fit for ground branches can undergo routine medical examination as normal candidates if they are desirous to join other arms
- Tested within four months (120 days) gap of previous appearance in ISSB except candidates granted waiver by DGPA. However, bar of 120 days will not be applicable to candidates appearing in post Graduate GHQ/NHQ/AHQ based selection boards.
- Withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college / institution on disciplinary
- Dismissed / removed / debarred from Govt Services including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a Court of Law in Criminal Proceedings
Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure for Join Pak Army as Captain through Direct Short Service Commission December 2021
Candidates can register either through Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs).
Following procedure will be adopted:-
Registration Through Internet
Candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll number slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along all documents mentioned below and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates must attain working knowledge of computer, as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
Registration at AS&RCs
Candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll number along with necessary documents mentioned below and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. Candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
Academics/ Intelligence Tests
Academics / Intelligence tests based on multiple choice questions will be conducted at AS&RCs on the date given by the computer during the registration process.
Preliminary Medical Tests
Candidates will undergo initial medical test at AS&RCs.
Candidates are required to qualify following physical tests:-
(1) 1.6 km Run – 9 Minutes
(2) Push Ups – 10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
(3) Sit Ups – 10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
(4) Chin Ups – 2 Repetitions in 2 Minute
Short listed candidates will receive intimation for ISSB tests through
website as well as call up letters.Click here to
Note: Registration will start from 27th December
- Detailed medical examination of candidates recommended by ISSB will be carried out at nearby CMHs.
- Candidates who are recommended by ISSB will be called for interview by GHQ Selection Board.
- No TA / DA is admissible.
- Final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidates, overall performance.
Training Period at PMA for Join Pak Army as Captain through Direct Short Service Commission 2021
Documents Required at AS&RCs
- Original certificates / detailed marks sheets alongwith two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/degree/diploma.
- Candidates serving in government Institutions / Departments will render No Objection Certificate of the concerned Establishment.
- Attested photo copy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card alongwith verification slip obtained by NADRA.
- 6 x Colour photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favour of Director General personnel
- Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rwp.
- Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC.
Endorsement Application Forms for join pak army after graduation
While filling the application forms by successful candidate at AS&RCs, must ensure that information be endorsed in the respective paragraph / columns and no column should be left blank.
Note: Old National Identity Card will not be accepted.
Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of 7 years. The applicability of bond will commence on successful completion of basic military training at PMA Kakul.