KPS Secondary Schools offers Alif-Noon Parents foundation scholarships for class 8 and matric students. all students studying in class 7 and 8 may apply as day scholars. Alif Noon Parents foundation will bear all expenses of the students including tuition fees, books, and uniforms. Application for entry test can be submitted latest by January 04, 2021.
KPSS Secondary School is an institution built for the emotional, intellectual, and social growth of children based on the basic tenants of best humane principles. Our mission is the character building of our children. Character is the solid foundation upon which an individual’s life is based. It is what shapes an individual with a balance of honesty, integrity, compassion, sincerity, determination, and team spirit.
KPSS has currently 384 enrolled students.
Eligibility Criteria for KP Secondary School Scholarship for Matric
- Students enrolled in Class 7 or Class 8 in any school may apply
- Minimum 13 years of age for admission in class 8 as of March 31st
- Minimum 14 years of age for admission in class 9 as of March 31st
How to apply for KPS Secondary School Scholarship for Matric students
- Interested candidates may download the registration form and syllabus from the school website. The registration form is available at https://www.kpsschool.edu.pk/Scholarship-Form.pdf
- Test syllabus for English, Mathematics, and Science is available at https://www.kpsschool.edu.pk/scholarship.html
- The entry test shall be conducted on February 07, 2021. Subjects of entry tests include English, Mathematics, and Science.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date January 04, 2021, will not be accepted.
- There is no entry test registration fee.
For more details please visit the KPS Secondary school website.