Higher Education Commission (HEC) is conducting Law Admission Test (Law-LAT) for candidates desiring to get admission in a five-year undergraduate LLB Degree Program in HEC/PBC recognized public and private sector universities/institutions and their accredited affiliated colleges. HEC Law Admission Test will be conducted in major cities of the country. Students can select any center of their choice.
HEC Law Admission Test will be held on March 07, 2021. The last date to apply for Law admission test is February 24, 2021. Applications can be submitted online at the HEC website. Please note the HEC Law Admission test is compulsory for admissions to LLB program in any Government or Private University and their affiliated colleges.
Who Can Apply for HEC Law Admission Test?
- Students who have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or equivalent
- Students who have appeared in the final examination of HSSC or equivalent and their result is awaited
Any change in the examination date will be communicated through http://etc.hec.gov.pk Applicants who register themselves through HEC online registration process will download their Roll Number Slips through http://etc.hec.gov.pk a week before the examination date.
Email/SMS will be sent to registered applicants regarding examination date, time, and venue. Candidates are required to provide a valid email/mobile numbers while filling the online application form.
A print-out of Roll Number Slip and original CNIC will be required to enter in Examination Centre.
How to Register for HEC Law Admission Test LAT
- Please visit the following link: http://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration.
- In case of any difficulty during online registration, please send an email at [email protected] or visit HEC Secretariat or regional centers for guidance. Test fee worth Rs. 500/- is to be deposited online/ATM or through bank draft in the Account No. 1742 7900 133401, Account Title: Higher Education Commission, Bank: Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 1742
- Applicants are required to submit a copy of the fee deposit slip/bank draft through courier or personally at Room No-212, 2nd Floor, HRD Building. HEC, H-8, Islamabad on or before the last date of registration.
- Please mention your CNIC number at the back of the deposit slip/bank draft. The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. The test will be conducted in major cities.
- Applicants may select any examination center from the list available in the application form. Please note that the examination center will not be changed after registration.
The last date for online registration is February 24, 2021.