|Download Advertisement here|
Lawrence College, Ghora Gali, Murree a hundred and fifty nine years old residential institution of international reputation with glorious traditions and providing quality education, offers golden opportunity to the talented youth for admission to Class-I (fresh admission) and Class II to VIII as per the availability of seats (including GCE ‘0’ Level) for the academic session commencing March — 2019.
Issuance of Prospectus:
- 15 Sep, 2018 (onwards)
- Cost Rs.1000/-by hand or National Bank of Pakistan Demand Draft in favour of Principal Lawrence College Murree for Rs.1500/- by post.
Downloaded Admission Form:
- Can also be submitted accompanied by NBP Demand Draft of Rs.3000/- (test fee included) in favour of Principal Lawrence College.
- 18 Nov, 2018 At Lawrence College, Murree & Lahore centre at 10:00 hrs. (Sunday)
Entry Test Subjects:
- English, Math, Urdu for Class (I-V11) English, Math, Urdu & G. Science for Class VIII / “0” Level applicants.
- At the time of submission of Forms, Provisional Certificate from the Head of School in which applicant presently studying, NADRA Form-B and 2 Passport size Photographs must be attached.
Entry Test Fee:
- Entry test Fee of Rs.1500/- will be charged if not paid at the time of submission of Admission Form.
- There are no reserved seats or quota for any category. All admissions are made strictly on merit only.
PRINCIPAL Lawrence College Ghora Gali Murree Ph:051-3751001-4, Fax:051-3751005 www.lawrencecollege.edu.pk