Ministry of Law and Justice has announced the latest Jobs in Islamabad on November 07, 2021, in The Nation Newspaper. Applications are invited from citizens of Pakistan for recruitment against the following posts lying vacant in the office of Attorney General of Pakistan Ministry of the Law ad Justice. The Candidates who must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria can apply for these positions. The last date to get this job opportunity is November 22, 2021.
|Posted Date:||07 November 2021|
|Organization:||Ministry of Law and Justice|
|No of Posts:||167|
|Address:||Ministry of Law and Justice Room No. 231, Block-“R”, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.|
|Last Date:||November 22, 2021|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|4.||Data Processing Assistant||Bachelors||145|
|9.||Accounts & Admin Officer||Masters||01|
|11.||Server Room Attendant||Middle||02|
|13.||Monitoring & Evaluation Officer||Masters||01|
How To Apply:
- Candidates applying for Sr. No. 1 to 3, Sr. No. 6 to 13 & 16 may forward their applications online through the MOLAW website Click Here. Candidates who submitted online applications do not need to submit a hard copy.
- For other positions, candidates may download the application form from the mentioned website and forward it to the Ministry of Law & Justice Headquarters.
- Envelopes should clearly indicate the specific “Name of the Post” against which application is being submitted.
- Incomplete and applications given by hand will not be entertained.
- In case of selection, candidates working in public / private Sector will have to either resign or seek retirement from their posts/service before joining new assignment.
- NOC from present employer, in case of Government Servants is mandatory at time of applying.
- Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called to appear for the Test/Interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for the test/interview.
- Candidates shall have to introduce original documents along with set of attested copies of the Degree/Certificate by HEC/recognized Board/Universities/institute and other relevant documents at the time of interview.
- Deadline for submission of application form is November 22, 2021.