Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2021 has announced vacancies through daily newspaper of Dawn, Interested & Eligible candidates of Balochistan Local/Domicile who meets the eligibility criteria of these vacancies can apply for the available vacancies which are mentioned in below, and as well as in above advertisement.
Male/Female candidates can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Jobs in balochistan 2021 after the complete recruitment process. Candidates must apply before or on last date 08 February, 2021. Interview schedule and Test will be announced later, in local newspapers. you can also visit our website’s Balochistan Jobs and check all latest interview schedule updates of balochistan.
The last date of following positions are 08 February, 2021
Note: Please readout above advertisement first , & also check out the eligibility criteria/Qualification of positions first before applying of any vacancy. If you face any problem feel free to comment Balochistan jobs authors will reply you as soon as possible. You can contact us also by filling below form.
Details about “Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2021:
|Posted On:||January 24, 2021|
|Education:||Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor|
|Company:||Ministry of Law and Justice|
|Last Date:||February 8, 2021|
|Address:||Section Officer (Admin-V), Ministry of Law and Justice Room No. 333, R-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
Apply Online for “Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2021 Application Form”. The latest vacancies are announced in Islamabad, Pakistan for making recruitment on a regular basis. Ministry of Law and Justice Government of Pakistanis looking for some eligible professionals from Lahore, Karachi, Sukkur, Multan, Peshawar, Hyderabad, Rawalpindi, Balochistan, KPK, Sindh, Punjab, Quetta, and Islamabad. Apply Online through the Job Application Form which is available on the Ministry of Law & Justice Islamabad website, i.e. www.molaw.gov.pk. Eligible Male/Female candidates from all over Pakistan may apply according to the specific quota. The jobs are lying vacant in the Federal Special Courts/Tribunals. Intending applicants should possess Graduation/Intermediate/Matric/Primary or equivalent qualifications along with relevant experience.
How to apply for Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2021?
- For the posts mentioned at Sr. No. 1, 2 & 3, the candidates may submit their applications online on the prescribed form available on the website of M/o Law and Justice, i.e. www.molaw.gov.pk.
- For the posts mentioned at Sr. No. 4, 5, 6 & 7, the candidates should send the prescribed application form to Section Officer (Admin-V), Ministry of Law and Justice Room No. 333, R-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Eligible are welcome to apply for following Positions.
- The last date for applying is 08 February, 2021. Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- Department has reserve right to cancel the post
- The applicants working in Government/Semi-Government bodies must apply through the proper channel.
- Interview Schedule will be announced after deadline of above mentioned positions. and candidates must bring their original documents at the time of the interview.
Check Out Latest Updates On Balochistanjobs.com
- Frontier Core FC Balochistan South Jobs 2021
- BPSC Examination Schedule of Assistant Engineer and SDO
- CTC Balochistan Districts Jobs 2021
- Sub Divisional Officer SDO BPSC Syllabus
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) Syllabus PDF Download