On this page of BalochistanJobs, we post all current and upcoming National Accountability Bureau NAB Jobs 2021 – www.nab.gov.pk. We collect these advertisements from the Daily Pakistani newspapers and NAB Official website also. Interested individuals searching for NAB Jobs 2021 should visit this page or open www.nab.gov.pk.
National Accountability Bureau – NAB Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||15th July 2021|
|Last Date:||July 30, 2021|
|Company:||National Accountability Bureau – NAB|
|Address:||Zaheer Ahmed, Dy. Director (Rects & TCS), NAB Headquarters, Shahrah e Jamhuriat, G-5/1, Islamabad|
Currently, National Accountability is looking to hire Pakistani Nationals on a contract basis for a period of one year. This vacancy notice was announced through the Daily The Nation newspaper on15th July 2021.
NAB is looking to hire an Additional Prosecutor General Accountability, Deputy Prosecutor General Accountability, Special Prosecutor Supreme Court/ADGPA, Special Prosecutor High Court & Trial Court, and Special Prosecutor (Trial Court). Interested individuals who want to apply for these Law Officers Jobs should meet the post requirements.
Retired Judges, Advocates, and applicants holding qualifications such as LLM/Bar At Law may apply for these vacancies. Candidates should also fulfill the experience requirements of the post. Detailed eligibility criteria are listed in the advertisement. Only eligible individuals will be contacted for the next process of recruitment.
This appointment will be made on a contract basis. Candidates all over Pakistan can apply for these vacancies. Candidates appointed against these posts will be paid a fixed salary. Salary packages are listed in the advertisement.
How to Apply for National Accountability Bureau NAB Jobs 2021?
- Candidates can forward applications through the post to the Zaheer Ahmed, Dy. Director (Rects & TCS), NAB Headquarters, Shahrah e Jamhuriat, G-5/1, Islamabad.
- Applications should be reached within 15 days after the date of publication of this vacancy notice.
- Applications should contain complete information and mandatory documents.
- Candidates applying for more than posts should submit a separate application.
- To download the Application Form – Click Here.
- Only eligible individuals will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the test/interview.
- The post name applied for should be mentioned on the corner of the envelope.