Student Loan 2022 by NBP: Application is now open to apply for the NBP Student Loan Scheme 2022; the National Bank of Pakistan has recently announced loan facilities for the National students of Pakistan. Deserving students who cannot continue their education due to financial issues are encouraged to apply for this Student Loan Scheme. The government of Pakistan has taken the initiative to support the deserving students of Pakistan through interest-free loan packages.
Details About NBP Student Loan 2022
|Degree Level:||Bachelor, Ms/Mphil, Masters & PhD|
NBP Student Loan Scheme 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Under the scheme the students are eligible to apply for loans provided:
- He/She has obtained admission on merit through normal course/procedure in the approved Universities/Colleges of the public sector mentioned hereunder.
- He/She falls at the time of admission within the age bracket of:-
- For Graduation Not exceeding 21 Years
- For Post-Graduation Not exceeding 31 Years
- For Ph.D. Not exceeding 36 Years
- He/She has secured 70% marks in the last public examination.
- He/She has undertaken the study of the subjects given below
- He/She is unable to pursue studies due to financial constraints.
The borrower shall repay the loan in monthly installments after six months from the date of first employment or one year from the date of completion of studies, which ever is earlier.
NBP Student Loan Scheme Application form
The application form can be downloaded from NBP website by clicking here.
Application Form will not be entertained if the same is not properly & duly filled in and found missing therewith the following documents.
- Two Photographs of Student attested by not below the rank of BPS-17.
- Attested photocopies of Fee Challan raised/demanded by the Educational Institution and Boarding expenses (excluding meal charges).
- Income certificate from the employer i.e. Government/ semi Government/ Private service
- Income Certificate from the area counselor of the Union Counsel i.e. for self-employed
- Attested photocopies of: –
- Computerized N.I.C of Parents and Students.
- Attested photocopies of all educational certificates
- Secondary School Certificate
- Higher Secondary Certificate
- Marks Sheet/Transcript (Last Examination)
- A certificate (in original) from the Vice-Chancellor/ Principal/Registrar of the concerned University Letter Head confirming date of admission and completion date of study
- Four un-stamped self-addressed envelope (Permanent & Hostel Address) (size 5 X 11).
- The application shall be considered on merit according to the availability of funds. Any application which is not made on the prescribed form or is un-signed or does not contain the Required particulars and documents or reaches late will not be entertained.
- Current and remaining Year fees must be mentioned in columns No. 5 & 6 to avoid any wrong calculation of fees.
Approved Subjects for NBP Loan Scheme
- Oil Gas & Petro-Chemical Technology
- Biology, Molecular Biology & Genetics
- Other Natural Sciences
- DAWA and Islamic Jurisprudence (LL.B/LL.M Sharia)
- Computer Science/Information System and Technology including hardware.
- Economics, Statistics, and Econometrics
- Business Management Sciences
- A certificate from the Principal/ Registrar or Vice-Chancellor of the concerned university confirms the admission date or completion of the study.
- Applicants must mention remaining or current fees in columns—no—5 & 6 to avoid any wrong calculation of costs.
- There are 4 un-stamped self-addressed envelopes (Permanent & Hostel Address) (size 5 X 11).
Interested applicants can download the NBP Student Loan application form from the official link given below
|Download Application form||Click Here|
|List of Approved Colleges & Universities||Click Here|
|Details about the Student loan scheme||Click Here|
|Candidates who already secured this loan||Click Here|