National Highway authority, NHA announces paid internship program 2021 for fresh graduates and diploma holders. Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree holders in Civil Engineering, Environmental Sciences or Geo-Technical, or Material Sciences can apply for paid internships at NHA. NHA is also offering paid internships to Diploma holders.
NHA Internship is of 3 months duration and PKR: 20,000 per month stipend shall be paid to undergraduate degree holders while PKR: 10,000/- monthly stipend shall be paid to the diploma holders. The last to apply for the internship is April 19, 2021.
Who can apply for NHA Internship 2021
National Highway Authority (NHA) invites applications from students who have already completed their degree/diploma from Public/Private Sector Universities/Institutes in the following disciplines for Three (03) Months Internship Training on On-Going Projects/Offices of NHA throughout the country:
- At least Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- At least Bachelor Degree in Environmental Sciences
- At least Bachelor Degree in Geo-Technical or in Material Sciences.
- DAE (Civil/Quantity Survey)
- Diploma in Auto CAD
- Diploma in Lab Technology
NHA Internship Benefits
NHA will pay a monthly stipend of Rs. 20,000/ to the candidates qualified at least Bachelor’s Degrees and Rs. 10,000/ per month to the candidates qualified diplomas in the education disciplines defined above. On completion of the internship, the successful internees will be awarded an internship completion certificate by the NHA HQs.
How to Apply for NHA Internship 2021
3. Interested candidates who have already completed their degree/diploma in the above-mentioned disciplines are requested to forward their applications along with copies of their CNIC, degree & final transcript containing the information under mentioned format at the address given below: –
The last date for receipt of applications in NHA is 19-04-2021. The applications received after the prescribed date, incomplete (not on the prescribed above-mentioned format) and without requisite documents/certificates shall not be entertained/accommodated.