OGDCL Scholarship for Balochistan 2020
Oil & Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL), the largest exploration & production listed company of Pakistan, invites applications for grant of scholarships @ Rs.3,000/- per month to the students belonging to Southern Districts (Gawader, Turbat, Awaran, Pasni, Lassbella, Kharan) and Dera Bugti Balochistan for Diploma in Associate Engineering (DAE).
i. Domicile holder of Balochistan.
ii. Attaining three years Diploma of Associate Engineers (DAE) from government and private polytechnic colleges registered with technical board/TEVTA.
iii. Already not availing any other scholarship/financial assistance from any other government/private institution.
iv. Applying through respective institution/college on prescribed application form (available at OGDCL website www.ogdcl.com)
Scholarship will be admissible for session commencing from 2019.
Documents For Submission:
- Application form duly filled in all respect. o
- Copy of all academic credentials, domicile/CNIC and admission/fee slip of institute.
- 2 recent passport size photographs.
- Income/salary slip of father/guardian of the student (ineligible if salary of father/guardian is more than Rs.35,000 per month)
- Electricity bills for last 06 months.
- Required documents should be received at OGDCL Regional Office Quetta not later than 31.01.2020.
Scholarship shall be admissible upon admission in 1st year on the basis of marks (Matric/FA/F.Sc). For further queries and updates contact.