Pakistan Army offers internships for Law Graduates to be posted in GHQ. Applications can be submitted through email or by post. Permanent employment may also be offered after the completion of the internship period. Applications can be submitted latest by October 25, 2020.
LLB/LLM degree holders can apply for Law internships offered by Pakistan Army. Graduates of foreign universities will be preferred. A minimum of two years of experience is required with Bar practicing membership.
Eligibility Criteria for Army Law Internships 2020
- Qualification: LLB/LLM
- Age: Maximum 30 Years
- Two years of experience
- Bar Membership
- Foreign university graduates will be preferred
- Required fields: International Law, Criminal Law, Civil Law, Corporate Law, Constitution Law, Special Law
- Minimum 2.5 CGPA out of 4 or minimum 60% marks in annual system.
- MS/MPhil, LLM, and Bar at Law will be preferred.
- Degree from an HEC recognized university
- Private candidates are not eligible.
Documents required for Army Law Internships
- Original Certificates with marks sheets and two sets of attested photocopies
- NOC from the concerned employer in case of Government employee
- Attested copy of Domicile certificate
- Photocopy of CNIC
- 5 colored photographs
- Degrees attested by HEC