Pakistan Aeronautical Complex PAC Jobs 2020
“Pakistan Aeronautical Complex PAC” invites application for the for the following positions, which are mentioned in below and as well as in advertisement you can check it. eligible and interested candidates must apply through proper channel, all the information has mentioned in above post. Candidates must apply before or on last date 23 Aug,2020. Interview schedule will be announced later, in local newspapers.
Note: Please readout complete advertisement, and also check out the eligibility criteria before applying of the post. If you face any problem feel free to comment Balochistanjobs authors will reply you as soon as possible.
Details about “Pakistan Aeronautical Complex PAC 2020:
|2||Published Date||09 August 2020|
|3||Last Date to Apply||23 Aug, 2020|
|4||Education Required||Read above advertisement|
|6||No. Of Posts:||N/A|
|9||Jobs Advertisement||Pakistan Aeronautical Complex PAC 2020|
Last date to apply is: 23 Aug 2020
How to Apply for Pakistan Aeronautical Complex PAC Kamra Jobs 2020
|Step # 01||Open https://careers.pac.org.pk/Jobs|
|Step # 02||Click On View Detail Button|
|Step # 03||Click on Apply Online Button for which job you want to apply.|
|Step # 04||Now Apply for Pakistan Aeronautical Complex PAC Kamra Jobs 2020|
- Account Assistant (BPS-12)
- AFM Air Condition Mechanic (BPS-14)
- AFM Aircraft Finisher (BPS-14)
- AFM Airframe Fitter (BPS-14)
- AFM Armament Fitter (BPS-14)
- AFM Electric Fitter (BPS-14)
- AFM Engine Fitter (BPS-14)
- AFM Machinist (BPS-14)
- AFM Metal Worker (BPS-14)
- AFM Radio Fitter (BPS-14)
- AFM Security Equipment Technician (BPS-14)
- Assistant Director (BPS-17)
- Assistant Works Manager (BPS-17)
- Aya (BPS-03)
- Boiler Operator (BPS-13)
- Charge Hand Electronics (BPS-12)
- Charge Hand Painter (BPS-12)
- Charge Hand Radio Fitter (BPS-12)
- Charge Hand Redar Fitter (BPS-12)
- Computer Operator (BPS-14)
- Cook (BPS-03)
- Data Processing Assistant (BPS-08)
- Draghtsman (BPS-12)
- FM Avionics (BPS-15)
- Hobart Operator (BPS-10)
- HSM Carpenter (BPS-10)
- HSW Metal Worker (BPS-10)
- IT Assistant (BPS-14)
- IT Assistant (BPS-15)
- Junior Security Supervisor (BPS-09)
- Laboratory Assistant (BPS-10)
- Laboratory Assistant (BPS-14)
- Lady Doctor (BPS-17)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Medical Assistant (BPS-14)
- Medical Officer (BPS-17)
- Medical Officer (BPS-18)
- Nursing Sister (BPS-10)
- Nursing Staff (BPS-15)
- Senior Charge Hand Electric Fitter (BPS-13)
- Senior Charge Hand Machinist (BPS-13)
- Senior Charge Hand Metal Worker (BPS-13)
- Senior IT Assistant (BPS-16)
- Senior Medical Assistant (BPS-16)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Storekeeper (BPS-09)
- Storeman (BPS-10)
- Supervisor Airframe Fitter (BPS-11)
- Supervisor Armament Fitter (BPS-11)
- Telephone Operator (BPS-09)
- UDC (BPS-11)
- Works Manager (BPS-18)
Terms and Conditions
The candidates should apply online on PAC careers website (careers.pac.org.pk) within 15 days after publication of advertisement in newspapers.
2. The maximum age limit may be relaxed in the following cases:-
- 05 years age relaxation announced by the Government of Pakistan (already mentioned in age limit).
- 03 years in the case of candidates belonging to scheduled castes, Buddhist community, recognized tribes of the tribal areas, Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas in accordance with the instructions issued by Establishment Division, Government of Pakistan.
- 03 years in the case of candidates belonging to Sindh (R) and Balochistan for the posts in the BPS-15 & below under the federal Government rules.
- In case of Government servants of who have been in continues service at least 02 years or more on the closing date of receipt of applications, maximum age limit may be relaxed by 10 years.
- In the case of released or retired officers/personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan, maximum age limit may be relaxed by 15 years.
- By 10 years in the case of disabled persons for appointment to posts in BPS-15 & below.
- 05 years age relaxation in case of widows, son/daughter of deceased civil servant who died during service.
3. Those applicants who are already employed, must apply through proper channel after obtaining NOC from their department, otherwise their applications will not be considered.
4. Incomplete applications or received after due date will not be entertained / considered.
5. Experience means post qualification experience gained in a regular full time paid job after attaining the prescribed qualification.
6. JCOs / Airmen who retired before completion of 25 years service after 01 January, 2007 will not be eligible for employment.
7. 2% quota for disabled persons is reserved as per Govt. rules.
8. Only short listed candidates will be call for test / interview.
9. The competent authority has the discretion not to fill all or any of above mentioned posts or reject any application without assigning any reason and nobody will have right to challenge the same.
10. Applicants for Medical / Doctor posts should be registered with Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM&DC).
11. Degrees / Educational Certificates should be from universities / institutions recognized by HEC / Technical Boards. In case of Engineering Degrees, it should be accredited from PEC and applicant should be registered with PEC.
12. No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.