Pakistan army Nursing jobs 2020
“Pakistan army Nursing” invites application for the for the following positions, which are mentioned in below and as well as in above advertisement you can check it. eligible and interested candidates must apply through proper channel, all the information has mentioned in above post please read it first. Candidates must apply before or on last date 16 Sep, 2020. Interview schedule and Test will be announced later, in local newspapers.
Note: Please readout complete advertisement, and also check out the eligibility criteria before applying of the post. If you face any problem feel free to comment Balochistanjobs authors will reply you as soon as possible.
Details about “Pakistan rangers sindh Jobs 2020:
|2||Published Date||16 August 2020|
|3||Last Date to Apply||16 Sep, 2020|
|4||Education Required||Read above advertisement|
|6||No. Of Posts:||500+ Vacancies|
|9||Jobs Advertisement||Pakistan army Nursing Jobs 2020|
List of Vacancies in Join Pak Army as AFNS Online Registration August 2020
|AFNS – BSc Nursing|
|Matric with Science –|
60% Marks Minimum
F.Sc (Pre-medical) –
50% Marks Minimum
|17-25 years as on|
31 December 2020
|Trained Nurse as Lieutenant|
|Nursing Diploma and Midwifery.|
B.Sc Generic Nursing.
Post (RN) BSc Nursing
|18-28 years as on|
30 November 2020
Note for BSc Nursing:
The candidates candidates which intends to appear in FSc Part-II exams (having 50% marks in 1st year) can apply with HOPE certificate signed by the Principal of concerned college/ institution for getting 50% marks. On declaration of Part-II result, candidates should submit F.Sc marks sheet immediately.
Note for Trained Nurse:
The applying candidate should be enrolled with Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC).
The qualified candidates having post basic specialized courses i.e ICU, OT, CCU etc from a hospital/ institute recognized by Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC) will be preferred.
Marital Status for Join Pak Army as AFNS Jobs 2020:
- BSs Nursing. Female unmarried/ widow/ separated/ divorcee without encumbrances.
- Trained Nurses. Married/ Unmarried.
- Citizens of the state of Pakistan and domicile holders of the Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir.
- On the final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to give up their nationality other than Pakistani.
Physical Standards for Pak Army AFNS Jobs 2020:
- Minimum Height – 5’ Feet (152.4 cm)
- Weight – As per the Body Mass Index (MBI) 2.
- Rejected two times by the General Headquarter Selection Board.
- Permanently Declared Medically Unfit by the Appeal Medical Board.
- The one who withdrawn/ resigned/ discharged from Armed Forces (Army, Navy and Air Force) training academies/ institution on the basis of discipline, characters, medical
inefficiency, weak profile or declared unsuitable
- The one who was dismissed/ removed from any other government institution.
- For B.Sc Nursing only – candidates already enrolled with Pakistan Nursing Council.
- Convicted by a Court for an misdeed involving moral crime.
Registration And Preliminary Selection Procedure:
- Candidates will have to register through Internet or by visiting nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs).
Following procedure will be followed:-
- Registration Through Internet:
A candidate can register through the website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
Date and time of test will be forwarded on individual’s e-mail address.
Candidates will come and report on date and time given for initial test on computer generated roll number slip. Date once given will not be changed.
Candidates will also bring documents mentioned along with them and will have to pay the fee of the prospectus on the day of test.
Candidates must have the knowledge of computer.
- Registration at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres:
The candidates may come and report at their nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centre for registration/ allotment of roll number along with the mentioned documents and the prospectus fee for the complete registration.
The candidates will have to bring these documents on the day of test as well.
Selection Of Registration / Preliminary Test. Registration and preliminary test will be held as per the following schedule :-
|Registration||17 August 2020 to 16 September 2020|
|Preliminary Tests including Written / Intelligence / Personality||Keep visiting www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk for exam slip. Exact date of exam will be printed on your exam slip/ Roll No slip.|
Preliminary Medical Test for Join Pak Army as AFNS Jobs 2020:
- The candidates will undergo initial medical test at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres.
Further Selection for Pak Army AFNS Jobs 2020:
- Interviews of successful candidates by the General Headquarter Selection Board will be held at Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Lahore, Multan, Karachi and Quetta for which separate call up letters will be issued.
- Successful candidates will receive call up notices for interview.
- The final selection will be made at General Headquarter on the basis of candidate’s overall performance.
Training Period for Join Pak Army as AFNS Jobs 2020:
- B.Sc Nursing – 4 x Years Training at AFPGMI Rawalpindi, CMH Lahore, CMH Kharian, CMH Multan, CMH Quetta and PNS Shifa Karachi
- Trained Nurses – 6 x Weeks Basic Military Training at AFPGMI Rawalpindi and CMH Kharian. Note: On completion of successful training, shall be granted Commission in the rank of Lieutenant.
Documents Required at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres:
Candidates will deposit following documents with Army Selection and Recruitment Centres:-
- Original certificates/ documents/ detailed marks sheets along with two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/ degree.
- Candidates serving in Government’s institutions/ departments will render No Objection Certificate (NOC) of the concerned establishment.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 3 x Coloured photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs. 100/- in favour of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarter Rawalpindi.
How to Apply in AFNS ?
- Submitting the application formInterested candidates should submit the application form online at https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/ along with the required documents or at the given Recruitment center before the closing date.
- TA/DANo TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview.
- Call for InterviewCandidates will be called for test/interview.
- Late submission of formApplications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- Government EmployeesGovernment employees should apply through the proper channel.