Science Talent Farming Scheme (STFS) SCHOLARSHIP FOR TALENTED STUDENTS (Approved by Government of Pakistan)
Pakistan Science Foundation, an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Science and Technology invites applications for selection of 6th batch of 500 young students under the Development Project Science Talent Farming Scheme (STFS). The talented students passionate towards science education who wish to adopt scientific career will be selected and trained/groomed to become future eminent scientists.
- Students who have passed 10th class/SSC/Matric examination in 2022 only from pure government sector schools are eligible to apply.
- Students scoring minimum 60% overall marks and 70% in four science subjects viz., Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology/Computer Science/Technical Subject. iii. Attested copies of Matric/SSC result card, CNIC/B-Form and domicile certificate of student. However, if student’s domicile is not available, father’s domicile is acceptable for test only and shortlisted candidates will be required to present their own domicile at the time of interview.
- Private, semi government or any other type of schools are not eligible as per approved PC-1 of STFS.
- Initial screening/short listing will be done on the basis of score as per above eligibility criteria.
- Science Aptitude Test (written test) from English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (25% each) at SSC level of National Curriculum.
- Paper Based I.Q test (Scenario based and Shape based).
- Interview/presentation on innovative ideas.
- Seats will be allocated as per Federal Government quota system including Minority and Disability quota.
- Equal opportunity for male and female students keeping the male to female ratio of 50:50.
SALIENT FACILITIES FOR SELECTED STUDENTS
- Monthly Scholarship @Rs. 15,000 per month for two years of F.Sc.
- Study visit to S&T organizations, universities and labs.
- Undertaking research projects during F.Sc under the mentorship of selected University Professors.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested Students should visit NTS web site: www.nts.org.pk to apply online, Fee Rs.500/- can only be paid via 1Link 1Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet, Banking/Mobile Banking/EasyPaisa/JazzCash/TCS Express Counters by downloading fee challan/deposit slip.
- Send the copy of filled online Application form along with Attested copies of Detailed Marks Sheet of SSC/Matric, own Domicile/father’s domicile and CNIC/B-Form to NTS Headquarters (Pakistan Science Foundation project), plot #96, street # 04, Sector H- 8/1, Islamabad.
- Last date of Submission of application is 23 December, 2022.
- Application Form filled improperly, incomplete, and submitted by hand will not be entertained.
For further information, pertaining to test please visit www.nts.org.pk or call 051-8444441 and for STFS program visit www.psf.gov.pk or contact at 051- 9203623 or 051-9202519 or 051-9202294
Project Director, STFS Pakistan Science Foundation Plot No.1, Constitution Avenue, G-5/2, Islamabad