PEEF CMMS Programme For PhD Scholarships 2021-22
EEF is the Abbreviation of Punjab Educational Endowment Fund. It is a Governmental Scholarship Program for the intelligent students in Pakistan. It was introduced by Shahbaz Sharif in 2008. Shahbaz Sharif is the Chairman of Punjab and has done lots of efforts for the youth of Pakistan like Giving Laptops and Scholarships on various fields. The PEEF Scholarships 2020 Company was registered on 31 December 2008 (to be exact) for Rs.2 Billion. The Money was raised from Initial Endowment Fund and now the fund is extended to Rs.8 Billion So far. In recent news, the government of Punjab has struggled to raise the endowment fund to Rs.10 Billion in 2020 to 2021.
|Posted on||29 November 2020|
|Last Date||31 March 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for PEEF Scholarship for PhD program:
- Valid Ph.D. admission offer from Top 50 Universities in preferred subject areas.
- Your academic percentage must be more than 60%.
- Your monthly family income must be less or equal than PKR. 200,000/-
- Maximum age of 35.
- Not availed any foreign scholarship in the past.
- The student may not defer the scholarship to the next years.
- Pakistani Students can apply for this Program.
- Both Male and Female students are Eligible.
PEEF Scholarship covers:
Ph.D. Scholarship Program is a fully funded Opportunity and it covers the following costs:
- Complete Tuition fees.
- Health Insurance
- Airfare cost
How to Apply?
All the Interested Students may visit official website to submit online application form click here www.peef.org.pk/CMMS