Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) has announced special quota scholarships for Intermediate and Graduation level studies 2021. Students who have passed matric or inter exams in 2020 and belong to one of the following categories can apply for PEEF Special quota scholarship 2021
- Children of government servants in BPS 1 – 4 (children of both serving and retired Govt. servants are eligible)
- Children belonging to a minority religion
- Special Children
- Children of Civilians martyred in Terrorist Attacks
The application for the PEEF scholarship can be submitted latest by March 10, 2021, for the scholarship for Inter programs. Application for Graduation scholarship can be submitted latest by March 18, 2021. Students who have passed exams under PBTE/TEVTA are not eligible to apply for this scholarship. Applicants can also use the photocopy of the application form.
PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Domicile holder of Punjab Province
- Minimum 60% marks in Intermediate or Matric in annual exam 2020 conducted by BISE or Federal Board
- Only students enrolled in Government or Private Institutions located in the territory of Punjab Province are eligible to apply
- The total monthly income of the parents should be less than 23,000/- per month
- Children of Grade1-4 Government employees are exempted from the income condition
- Children of civilians martyred in Terrorist attacks are also exempted from the income condition
- The candidate should be enrolled as a regular student in an institute for an Intermediate or Bachelor level degree
Application procedure for PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2021
- A scholarship form can be obtained from
- the office of Cheif Executive Office Education CEO-Edu
- The office of Deputy Director Colleges
- Can be downloaded from the PEEF website www.peef.org.pk
- Please send the fully completed application form to “Punjab Education Endowment Fun, Link Wahdat Road Lahore – 54600
- The Last date to submit the PEEF Special Quota Scholarship form 2021 for Inter Scholarships is March 10, 2021 and for Graduation is March 18, 2021.
- Applications received after the deadline shall not be entertained.