PPL SCHOLARSHIP FOR BALOCHISTAN SCHEMES 2019-20
To promote education in areas around its operational fields, Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) announces special scholarship schemes for students of PPL producing districts in the country and presently enrolled in professional bachelor’s/ master’s degree programmes at public sector universities across Pakistan.
Applications are invited from eligible students under the following two schemes:
1. PPL Scholarship Scheme for Higher Professional Education for Students of District Dera Bugti, Balochistan
To foster inter-provincial harmony and promote education, these scholarships am exclusively aimed for students of District Data Bugti, Balochistan presently admitted in public sector universities/ Institutions in any province other than Balochistan.
Note: Eligible female students studying at public sector universities/ institutions in Balochistan am also encouraged to apply.
2. PPL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR HIGHER PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION FOR STUDENTS OF DISTRICT KASHMORE, MATIARI, SANGHAR AND TEHSIL GUJJAR KHAN, DISTRICT RAWALPINDI
The scholarship scheme is dedicated for students belonging to the following areas and admitted In public sector universities/ institutions across the country:
No. of scholarships
District Kashmore 16
District Marian 6
District Sanghar 6
Tehsil Guitar Khan, District Rawalpindi 5
Students fulfilling the following common conditions am eligible to apply for award of scholarships under the above-mentioned relevant scheme:
- • Is bonafide, domiciled resident of respective district
- • Has obtained minimum 60% marks in last examination
- • Is in early stages of their degree programme, preferably 1. year
- • Not more than 28 years of age
- • Has never been involved in any criminal activities or act of moral turpitude
- • Is not availing any other scholarship under any other scheme
- • Lack adequate financial resources and deserve financial support
- • Has secured admission in public sector university/ institute Scholarships would be for a period of one year extendable up to 4 years subject to satisfactory academic performance of the awardee and availability of funds for the scheme. Interested students can visit PPL website for details and apply online at https://www.ppl.com.pk/ content/education/scholarship-schemes no later than November 5, 2019. Ouedes can be directed to: