Health Department Jobs In Sui Balochistan
The Government of Balochistan Health Department with Financial assistance of Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) Welfare Trust constructed a “50-Bedded Public Welfare Hospital at Sui” with an objective to provide quality healthcare facilities to the residents of Sui and adjacent areas. The hospital is governed by the Board of Governors Chaired by Minister Health. The Board of Governors, require the services of Physician Gynaecologist / Radiologist /Anaesthetist / Dental Surgeon (Female) / Medical Officer (Female) I Staff Nurse (Female), for the hospital, purely on contract basis on a lump-sum amount, initially for a period of one year (extendable depending upon circumstances).
Details Of Jobs:
|2||Published Date||29 October 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||12 November 2019|
|4||Education Required||Mentioned In advertisement.|
|10||Download Add||Click to Download|
List Of Vacancies:
- Dental Surgeon Female
- Medical Officer Female
- Staff Nurse Female
- Application along with CV and attested true copies of all educational and experience certificates, CNIC, PRC, updated Registration, three passport size colored photographs may be sent through Courier service (Clearly mentioning name of post on right top of the envelope. On or before 12th Nov. 2019 at following address, Incomplete and irrelevant applications will not be accepted !entertained.
- Address: The Chief Executive Officer, Public Welfare Hospital, Opposite Pakka Gila, Sui District Dere Bugti, Balochistan. Pplpublicwelfarehospitalsui©gmail.com Fax No: 0835-422147
- In-service candidates may apply through proper channel by due date, otherwise, their applications will not be accepted.
- The applications are required to mention their contact details, postal address on their application.
- The candidate will be called for Test/Interview after shortlisting.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The Appointment will not be considered as a right to previous employment/seniority/regularization/extension. The decision of Recruitment Committee will not be challenged in any court of law at any stage. There may be an increase or decrease in posts/salary. Salaries and incentives are negotiable keeping in view, the qualification and experience of the candidates.