Candidates Who Applied For The Post of Radiologist Senior Registrar Via BPSC in the Health Department The Balochistan Public Service Commission BPSC management has released the Syllabus for the Post of Radiologist Senior Registrar. The applicants Test Will Be Conducted according to the Syllabus.
Test Type: Subjective
Syllabus for the post of Radiologist (B-18) in the Health Department
Syllabus for the post of Senior Registrar (B-18) in Radiology in the Health Department (BMC)
Advt. No. : 05/2022
- MBBS recognized/registered by the PMC; AND
- FCPS/MS/MD/M.Phil. in the respective specialty OR other equivalent postgraduate qualification in the respective specialty recognized/registered by the PMC.
- Minor Postgraduate qualification like MCPS etc. or equivalent qualification in the relevant specialty recognized/registered by the PMC with at least three years practical experience in the specialty before or after acquiring postgraduate qualifications.
NOTE: Preference will be given to candidates in the following order:
- a) Degree/Major Diploma Holders b) Medium Diploma Holders c) Minor Diploma Holders.
- Period of House Job will not be counted towards experience.
- The period of registrar-ship will be counted as experience.
- Describe Aetiology, Pathophysiology, and principles of diagnosis and management of common problems including emergencies, in adults and children.
- Body Imaging with the proper clinical and radiologic indications including scientific principles
- State the physiologic properties, proper concentrations and proper indications for the use of the following contrast material:
Barium, Water soluble contrast media (oral Hypaque or Gastrografin), Ionic intravenous contrast media, Non-ionic intravenous contrast media
- Discuss the following information about Glucagon:
Proper indications and dosages used in GI radiology, Physiologic effects, Side effects, Contraindications
- List the high risk factors for allergic reaction to intravenous contrast media and their treatment
- Basic knowledge of the equipment to be used during fluoroscopy, including proper kilo voltage (KV) techniques for the various procedures, radiation safety features of the machines, and proper radiation safety techniques.
- Chest Radiology
- Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Gastrointestinal Radiology
- Genitourinary Radiology
- Neuro and Head & neck-Radiology
- Paediatric Radiology
- Breast Imaging
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- Emergency Radiology
- Radiological Skills and Procedures
- Radionuclide Imaging
- Radiology Physics
NOTE: BOOKS ALREADY RECOMMENDED BY PMC WITH EMPHASIS ON ABOVE MENTIONED SUBJECTS.