Saudi Arabia scholorship for balochistan students 2019.
Application are invited for 50 scholorship in various fields from outstanding students of balochistan.
- 25 seats
- Four year degree program /except medical/ pharmacy and health science
- 02 year program in master/ except medical /pharmacy and health sciences
a)Must be Local/Domicile of Balochistan.
b) For Undergraduate (16 years) programme, candidates must have intermediate with 60% marks in the last degree and no third division or grade D degree/certificate in the entire academic career.
c) MS/M.Phil. candidate must have a minimum of 16 years of education with 60% marks in the last attended degree and no third division or grade D degree/certificate in the entire academic career.
d) The following shall be the criteria for applying : I. For Undergraduate studies the applicant must have passed the intermediate exam in 2018, not having less than 60% marks.
e) ii. For Graduate studies the applicants must have completed 16 years of education (BS or Simple Masters) not having less than 60% marks. Female students should be accompanied by a Mahram (A male legal guard)
f) according to the regulations; this mahram should have a scholarship or have regular residence permit (Iqama) or be employee of a Saudi employer.
g) Selected scholars must be available to start his/her academic studies in the Saudia Arabian University by the start of the academic year in September/October 2019.
h) For madrassa Qualification or 0/A level education, equivalence from IBCC and/or
HEC is required.
I) Language proficiency certificate will be required where applicable.
k) Not availing any other scholarships. Other requirements set by concerned university/Saudi Govt. The students must not have any criminal record either in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or in Pakistan.
• Applicants are required to fill in the application form (available www.ctsp.com) correctly while applying. No further request will be entertained once the application submitted.
• Selected applicants should be full time regular student
• The employed applicants will be required to seek study leave on their own for full duration of study failing which may result in cancellation of their nomination.
• Students will be entitled for scholarship to study in the HEC approved universities/degree awarding institutes .Iisted and attached with the applicationform at www.ctsp.com.pk
• Final Selection will be made on the following format (60% of test marks + 40% last attended degree)
• In case of any omission /misrepresentation, Government of Baluchistan reserves the right to reject the application at any stage.
• Send duly filled application form along with original fee deposit to following address: CTSP Headquarters OfficeNo.802, SectorD-12/2, Main Double road Islamabad
• For more information, please visit www.ctsp.com.pk