- Grant of Rs. 1.000 billion for uplift of Gwadar Town.
- Setting up of State of The Art University at Gwadar.
- Grant of 50 Scholarships to students from Gwadar for BS (04 Years) equivalent to Master Degree classes in Punjab based universities.
- Grant of 50 scholarships to students from Gwadar for learning Chinese Language in China.
- Inclusion of Gwadar district in Prime Minister’s Program for National Health Insurance.
Scholarships for students from Gwadar, Balochistan.
Applications are invited from outstanding student of Gwadar Balochistan who intend to pursue undergraduate four years program of studies in HEC recognized public sector universities degree-awarding institutions of the Punjab province in all disciplines.
a) Application must possess domicile/local certificate of district Gwadar.
b) application must have completed 12 years of education or equivalent with at least 50% Marks.
c) maximum age limit is 22 years as on closing date.
d) The application must possess the required qualification before the closing date.
a) Tuition fee and other charges (including hostel fee) maximum Rs 60,00 per semester.
b) living allowance of Rs 6,000 per month.
c) Book allowance of Rs 5,000 per anum.
d. One time initial settlement allowance of Rs, 10,000 .
a) Application who already enrolled or seeking admission in HEC recognized university/ degree awarding institutions of Punjab(List available at HEC website) are strongly encouraged to apply.
b) Application Will be shortlisted on the basis of Aptitude test to be conducted by HEC and academic credentials.
- Applicants must possess Domicile/Local certificate of District Gwadar; must have completed 12 years of formal education with 50% Marks in their FA/FSc/I.Com/ISC/DAE or equivalent.
- Maximum age limit is 22 years as on 10th of September, 2019
- The pre-requisite qualification must be acquired before the closing date.
- Candidates availing any other HEC/Government scholarship are NOT eligible.
- Scholarships will be awarded transparently at merit to the Domicile holders of Gwadar only.
- Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of Aptitude Test score and academic credential score (Test will be conducted by HEC).
- Already enrolled students in 4 years bachelor degree program (for the academic year 2019-2020) are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
a) Download application form, available at http://hec.gov.pk/site/GCSP and send the duly application along with photocopies of the following documents on hard form to HEC Islamabad on the address given below:
I) Educational certificate (Matric, FA/Fsc/ICOM/ICS/DAE or equivalent)
ii) CNIC/Form-B/Domicile/ Local Candidates of applicants.
iii) CNIC and Domicile Local Certificate of father/Guardian
iv) Two passport size photograph
HEC reserves right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage or without assigning any reason
Last date: September 10, 2019.
The Applicants are advised to check their email or HEC website daily for any updates
Room No.G-13, Ground floor, HRD Building
Higher education commission
Sector H-8/1, Islamabad